APP Mod Hey+ App

GEOZN8

Contributor
Some one who already have hey+ band, I can make hey+ account for you.
Dear moderator because you have already the Hey + can you tell us if you know at the future if someone who have the Chinese version he can change the languages at least at English language?? Thank you.

Carl

Staff member
Dear moderator because you have already the Hey + can you tell us if you know at the future if someone who have the Chinese version he can change the languages at least at English language?? Thank you.
Sorry, still now, no sure about it, we have tried to modify the firmware, not yet success..

My local supplier bought a bunch of Hey+ but won't sell it unless you have an activated Hey+ account or Mi Account with China number. I already sold my Mi Band 3, thinking I will be able to buy the Hey+ and use it even with a Chinese firmware only to see that you need a Chinese number to register on the Hey+ app. I've tried several online services and websites that offer Chinese virtual numbers but still I was not able to activate the Hey+ account. Any suggestions?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
My local supplier bought a bunch of Hey+ but won't sell it unless you have an activated Hey+ account or Mi Account with China number. I already sold my Mi Band 3, thinking I will be able to buy the Hey+ and use it even with a Chinese firmware only to see that you need a Chinese number to register on the Hey+ app. I've tried several online services and websites that offer Chinese virtual numbers but still I was not able to activate the Hey+ account. Any suggestions?
For the Chinese virtual numbers : Post.

Also, when Ryeex will release the International version, you will can login without a Chinese number.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Seems like we've wasted our money for hey plus band.
I don't think, just it's the beginning and there isn't International version for the moment.
I inquired on tollfreeforwarding.com for a Shanghai number and they quoted me $24 for it. I said let me think about it during the call. It's a steep price.
When the International version will be released, we will have possibility to login in Hey Plus Application without Chinese number, have the Hey+ Band in English (and maybe other languages), it will be better than now :).

Also, the Hey Plus Application is officialy only in Chinese, so be happy have the application in some languages :p.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui