APP Mod Hey+ App

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
The Hey app still does not have a stopwatch or timer !! We hope at the future it has !! Company make already 2 update firmwares (1.0.3 the latest) and a lot of new apks the last time. We believe that as time goes by it will become better and better with more functions and options !!

Ready and the Greek translation just right now !! The Greek new apk HeyPlus_1.0.8.1 it will be ready in very little time !! ;)
Released :) !

How do I set the time on the hey+ band?
If you used Mi Home App to activate your Hey+ you can use the "per app hacking" module in Xposed Framework to modify the system time for the app with "time machine". You have to choose chinese time + - the time of your home country :alien:

mmaximo5

Hi guys, I will update my situation. A week ago the hey+ smartband I bought form aliexpress (Mi-bunny Store) arrived at my home. It was chinese version, so i needed a chinese number to registrate in, but I'm from Spain. I asked the seller to get some information or help me, and now he sent me a number acount and a password to log in the hey+app. I got it!! I'm finally inside the hey+ app, this afternoon i will pair it with my hey+ band and will tell you something, if you want to ask me questions, I will be here!

Thank you, waiting english update for the app and the smartband as well.

Hi guys, I will update my situation. A week ago the hey+ smartband I bought form aliexpress (Mi-bunny Store) arrived at my home. It was chinese version, so i needed a chinese number to registrate in, but I'm from Spain. I asked the seller to get some information or help me, and now he sent me a number acount and a password to log in the hey+app. I got it!! I'm finally inside the hey+ app, this afternoon i will pair it with my hey+ band and will tell you something, if you want to ask me questions, I will be here!

Lucky you that they gave you a Chinese account. Most users here can't use their Hey+ band because of the restrictions.

I also bought my bracelet from this merchant, they also made me an account today, I am very pleased with their responsiveness

Kevinw

If you used Mi Home App to activate your Hey+ you can use the "per app hacking" module in Xposed Framework to modify the system time for the app with "time machine". You have to choose chinese time + - the time of your home country :alien:
Didn't work here

Bkpro

Hey Plus Application 1.0.8.1 is released in English, French and Spanish !
(Greek in the day)
How can i downloaf. Ia m stuck on solidfiles page & can not download. Thank you for your reading. Can you upload to other link such as google drive or mediafire.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
You have to root your phone and that's for me a problem, so I will wait for another solution
For me Xposed isn't a good solution, when I used it I had lot of problems (and I soft bricked several times :p).

The problem with Xposed it's the incompatibility with some smartphones, and conflict with other apps needed root.

Bkpro

Some one who already have hey+ band, I can make hey+ account for you.
Hi got hey+ on my hand. Can you make account for me. It's much appreciated since i am curious to explore this band.
Thank you for your help.

Kevinw

For me Xposed isn't a good solution, when I used it I had lot of problems (and I soft bricked several times :p).

The problem with Xposed it's the incompatibility with some smartphones, and conflict with other apps needed root.
I hope there are people, who can make firmware to get the english on the hey+ band, just like with the xiaomi mi band

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu