News Hey+ Smartband with AMOLED display for ¥229

Carl

Staff member
Hey+

Geekdoing Mall already started pre-sale hey+ smartband, click here to get it:

Pre-sale Hey+ Smartband

On August 7th, Youpin had launched a smartband called Hey+. The price, only ¥229 (About US$34). Less than 8 hours, more than 10,000 have been sold out.

Highlights
★ AMOLED Color Screen :
Hey+ Band has 0.95 Inch OLED high-resolution display, 24-bit true color, with a gamut range of up to 100%, makes the displayed content more vivid and beautiful. Bigger screen, fit the width of the wrist, bring pleasant feeling of wearing. Big screen display a comprehensive and rich information, raise the wrist, efficiency is obvious.

★ Built-in Multifunction NFC :
Hey+ Band has built-in multifunction NFC, can simulate your work card/door card/traffic card and makes travel more convenient.

★ Mi Home Intelligent Scene Linkage :
Hey+ has joined the MI Home APP, can connect to the Xiaomi Bluetooth gateway, let the bracelet join the Internet, and then can view and link other devices in the home.

★ Feature With 5ATM Water Resistant Rating :
Hey+ Band has 5ATM water resistant rating - with stands pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 meters, making it a charm when being exposed in rain, splashing, accidental submersion, showering, surface, swimming.

★ 24 Hours Heart Rate Monitor :
HRM heart rate monitor function will give you the real-time feedback, let you know about your heart rate anytime and anywhere. It tracks your heart rate continously at every moment every day. Heart rate recording will start automatically once you wear it on.

★ Long Standby Time :
Hey+ Band will ensure about 18 days ultra-long standby time for a full charging.

★ Sleep Monitor | Call And message Remind | Sedentary Reminder :
Hey+ Band helps you to record all your activities in the day, calculate the distance walked, steps, calories burned, take care of your health, monitor your sleep, remind you to have a rest.

When a call or message is coming, the bracelet will light and vibrate to remind you.

Better than the Mi Band 3 ?
The design of the Hey+ Band is similar to that of the Mi Band 3. It has a capsule design that fits into a changeable rubber strap. The only physical difference is the position of its charge pins which are underneath the band.

Unlike the Mi Band 3 that has a 0.78-inch (128 x 80) display, the Hey+ Band comes with a 0.95-inch (240 x 120) colored AMOLED display.

Even with the color display, the Hey+ SmartBand is announced to have a battery life of 18 days. It's battery capacity is 120mAh, 10mAh more than the Mi Band 3.

The Hey+ Band has NFC by default and supports payments (Alipay) and bus cards. The smartband records calories and steps taken and also tracks activities like swimming, cycling, running, and sleeping. It also has a sedentary reminder and will notify you of calls and display messages.

The Hey+ Band connects via Bluetooth 4.0+ and works with devices running Android 4.4 and above or iOS 8 and above. There is a dedicated app for the smartband but it also works with the Mijia Home app as it can be used to control Mijia smart home products like the Mi Robot Vacuum cleaner, Mi Air Purifier, and smart cameras.
From these data we can see that Xiaomi band 3 is defeated !

Application | Band Menu
We already modified application into French and Russian version. After the new band real come, we will release multi-languages ones.
So, GeekDoing will change the Hey+ Band language from Chinese to other languages too.

More pictures
The photos are from the internet. If there is any infringement, please contact to delete.

Do you want to get Hey+ Band ?

Compared with Xiaomi Band 3, which one do you prefer ?

Last edited by a moderator:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Yes, I want Hey+ Band :giggle: !

18 days battery life with only 10 mAh battery capacity more than Mi Band 3, for me it's a joke, but I wait, I can be surprised :p.
So, for the NFC, I don't live in China, I can forget it, sadly.

"We already modified application into French"

Xoloth

Contributor
I really liked it but some websites says it hasn't a touch-screen display. Is it true?

GEOZN8

Contributor
Hello dear friends. I want some help. i want to buy (preorder) the Xiaomi Hey+ but i see on net they will be 2 models.. China version and International version.. Please dear @MagicalUnicorn or some other friend tell as :

1) Which model is better to buy for as who lives at Europe who wont at least English firmware and app ??
2) The Geekdoing forum will make all languages firmware (Greek etc) for the Hey+ as we have at Band 3 ??
3) Which app it will work with Hey+ ? Only Mijja Home ? MiFit app ? Or we will have for it extra app hey+ ??
4) The model at geekdoing store is the China version or International version with english language ??
5) Its better to buy it now for the price and support or its better to wait 1-2 months to roll out normally ??

Thank you for all the great work that you already done !! Keep going !!

Last edited:

Carl

Staff member
Hello dear friends. I want some help. i want to buy (preorder) the Xiaomi Hey+ but i see on net they will be 2 models.. China version and International version.. Please dear @MagicalUnicorn or some other friend tell as :

1) Which model is better to buy for as who lives at Europe who wont at least English firmware and app ??
2) The Geekdoing forum will make all languages firmware (Greek etc) for the Hey+ as we have at Band 3 ??
3) Which app it will work with Hey+ ? Only Mijja Home ? MiFit app ? Or we will have for it extra app hey+ ??
4) The model at geekdoing store is the China version or International version with english language ??
5) Its better to buy it now for the price and support or its better to wait 1-2 months to roll out normally ??

Thank you for all the great work that you already done !! Keep going !!
1) There is Chinese version and International version, it is true. (I just contacted with Shenzhen Ruyi company).
As I know, the different from them is that, international version have no bus payment function, and international version may have English and other Non-cn language menu.(About the menu, I think GeekDoing will modify the firmware same as mi band 3, the multi-languages will be.) So, I think, CN version also can be used without any problem.

2) We will try our best to do that, as you see, there is a hey+ subforum already. And the French app already translated by @MagicalUnicorn .

3) There is hey+ app and also can work with Mi home app.

4) We are pre-sale Hey+ in our mall, and it maybe CN version, if without any problem CN version will be sent. Because we don't know when the international version will come.

5) If you want to get it earlier, you can buy it now. And if you don't need so rush, you can wait it and buy it later.

GEOZN8

Contributor
Thank you for your answer !! We like this gadget because its very beautiful !!

GEOZN8

Contributor
Hello guys. Do we know what type of strap it fits with hey+?? It fits from band 3 or band 2 or have different dimensions and have its own strap only for hey+??

Yes, I want Hey+ Band :giggle: !

18 days battery life with only 10 mAh battery capacity more than Mi Band 3, for me it's a joke, but I wait, I can be surprised :p.
So, for the NFC, I don't live in China, I can forget it, sadly.

"We already modified application into French"
FYI i am using the NFC in Cyprus and it works well to clone entry cards etc.
What doesn't work is Alipay and bus cards that hold more information.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui