Question How can I edit mi band 3 firmware ?

kulishnik

I think mi band 3 is capable of much more than it is now so I want to create custom firmware that is nothing like the original. but for that I need to see the original code. I am a programmer so I think I would be able to but I don't know how to get to code of the firmware and compile it so I can install it. Does anyone have any suggestions on that ? I tried hexadecimal editor but it didn't work for me so I am looking for something like a source code or something and of course some way to compile it.

rendal

Contributor
I think mi band 3 is capable of much more than it is now so I want to create custom firmware that is nothing like the original. but for that I need to see the original code. I am a programmer so I think I would be able to but I don't know how to get to code of the firmware and compile it so I can install it. Does anyone have any suggestions on that ? I tried hexadecimal editor but it didn't work for me so I am looking for something like a source code or something and of course some way to compile it.
You can only decompile Firmware into assembler and then modify the individual ARM instructions to create Custom Firmware ( How to modify Firmware file, MB3Editor - Translations Alpha Testing, etc....).

7740-6864dace4ca9a66fbd2b34dfeda2cab6.jpg

No source code available. Another option is to write your own Firmware, but there is no available documentation for wiring peripherals (Flash, LCD, etc.), this is also not possible.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29