Question How do I change colours within the Firmware?

Specifically, I want to change the orange volume indicator and orange ring around the play button on the music screen to a different colour. I did not find any strings related to that in both firmware and font. Does anybody know how to change said things?

aBStRAcTIrIs007

Contributor
Specifically, I want to change the orange volume indicator and orange ring around the play button on the music screen to a different colour. I did not find any strings related to that in both firmware and font. Does anybody know how to change said things?
Not possible because Xiaomi has locked the fw by digital signature

Not possible because Xiaomi has locked the fw by digital signature
Can't be the reason. Signature's existed for every firmware on every band, yet the Band 2 and Band 3 have gotten custom Firmwares. It's just not possible to decompile the Firmware, not even with the original tools for the Microprocessor. There are, however, passages of clean text in the firmware file if you look at it with a hex editor. The part regarding AliPay, for example, is in some kind of code. Therefore I was wondering if the edits I need are possible, maybe in the resources which can be fully edited or the firmware, which can be partly edited with a hex editor.

aBStRAcTIrIs007

Contributor
Can't be the reason. Signature's existed for every firmware on every band, yet the Band 2 and Band 3 have gotten custom Firmwares. It's just not possible to decompile the Firmware, not even with the original tools for the Microprocessor. There are, however, passages of clean text in the firmware file if you look at it with a hex editor. The part regarding AliPay, for example, is in some kind of code. Therefore I was wondering if the edits I need are possible, maybe in the resources which can be fully edited or the firmware, which can be partly edited with a hex editor.
Ok I think you don't have enough knowledge mb3 and 2 do not have digital signature and there fore it can be edited but mi band 4 have digital signature in its fiirmware so it can't be edited I am custom fw developer so if you not believe me you can ask any moderator or dev in this forum!

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjayanejaye