Question How To Fix Metadata Problem?

I Want to Install a Custom Resource on My Miband 3 in Version V35 with FW 1.3.0.4. I have done it through the way in the FAQ, but when I click "Install" on the Gadget Apps, there is a message "Problem With firmware metadata transfer".... I am confused, and I try to connect it and the device remains the same.

Please help him friend

Last edited:

rendal

Contributor
I Want to Install a Custom Resource on My Miband 3 in Version V35 with FW 1.3.0.4. I have done it through the way in the FAQ, but when I click "Install" on the Gadget Apps, there is a message "Problem With firmware metadata transfer".... I am confused, and I try to connect it and the device remains the same.

Please help him friend View attachment 4447
You must install Resources first and then the corresponding Firmware. Resources contained in the bracelet is with the collision installed by Firmware >> "Problem With firmware metadata transfer".

blueocean

Please help him friend View attachment 4447
If you've got solution of this please let me know

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui