Tutorial How to flash a Custom Firmware / Resources ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I'm absolutely sure that for some reason the HeyPlus-FLASH does not work . I've also downloaded from MEGA and tried every version ... from HeyPlus_1.1.1.2_Flash to HeyPlus_1.2.0.0_Flash
I've bought the Hey + on Aliexpress exactly from the Trusted Store to Buy the Hey+ 1S

but once received (two days ago) it was already in english with installed firmware 1.13.58
Firmware 1.13.58, you have a NO-NFC version (International), it's exactly like the "Chinese" version but without NFC.
By the way Firmware is different, and 1.13.58 is the only Firmware version there is for moment :).

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
in the menu there are:
DATA
HEART RATE
EXERCISE
WEATHER
ALARM
MORE (CONTAINS: ABOUT,BRIGHTNESS...)
ALIPAY

the seller accepted to refund, but....the shipment is 12,20€ :confused:

he told me that his supplier has changed something and now is consigning this product :cry:
Originally I'm looking for MI BAND 4 (as a replacement for my BAND 2), only for the visibility (I have some problem and can't see at all the BAND 2 display) and maybe for NFC. But the BAND 4 NFC model is expansive so I've thinked "ok, for now the NFC on HEY PLUS does not work outside the China, but maybe something can be done in the future and the cost is the same as MI BAND 4 without NFC" :confused:
Thank you :)

Pizzamann

Hello, I have the same problem. Want to flash my band because I see no texts but the flash apk says firmware version 0.6.40 up to date. I tried on p20pro and on an old Samsung. Both mobiles show the same. Help please :/

lamalac

Hi All, could you help me?
I have installed the new Hey+ app, and update the watch to new english firmware based on the description, but after the restar the firmware has been updated to the newest version but the language steel chines. I can't solve it... :(

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi All, could you help me?
I have installed the new Hey+ app, and update the watch to new english firmware based on the description, but after the restar the firmware has been updated to the newest version but the language steel chines. I can't solve it... :(
In the Hey Plus Application you can change the Smartband language : "Settings" (top right corner) -> "Language".

Rustam959

[QUOTE = "Kpoinen, post: 16897, member: 95751"] Привет. После автоматического обновления программного обеспечения. Может б, потому что прошивка уже обновлена. Пожалуйста, помогите [/ QUOTE]

I can’t get back with firmware 1.14.93 help me please

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui