Tutorial How to get the Auth key | No root

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Mi Fit 4.0.15 updated to Mi Fit 4.0.17 !
★ Like previous version (4.0.15), Online update is disabled !

gcs363

Thank you for creating this so I don't have to use the Amazfit app. I have an Amazfit GTR and a non-rooted Android phone. I followed the directions on freemyband.com but I don't know where to look for the file that holds the auth key. Please help.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Thank you for creating this so I don't have to use the Amazfit app. I have an Amazfit GTR and a non-rooted Android phone. I followed the directions on freemyband.com but I don't know where to look for the file that holds the auth key. Please help.
Please read the thread.

gcs363

I've read the thread. On freemyband, it says the file should be in "/sdcard/freemyband folder of your band ". Is there a folder on the band I should be able to read?
I don't have a "Mi Fit" folder or "Information.txt" file on my phone.
Using Amaze file explorer, it starts at /storage/emulated/0. I've searched that tree and I've gone up the tree, no files like those you mention. I tried showing hidden files, that didn't help either.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I've read the thread. On freemyband, it says the file should be in "/sdcard/freemyband folder of your band ". Is there a folder on the band I should be able to read?
I don't have a "Mi Fit" folder or "Information.txt" file on my phone.
Using Amaze file explorer, it starts at /storage/emulated/0. I've searched that tree and I've gone up the tree, no files like those you mention. I tried showing hidden files, that didn't help either.
Have you installed Modified Mi Fit from this thread ? File will be here : "/storage/emulated/0/Mi Fit/Information.txt".

I don't have an Amazfit GTR to try, so I can't assure you it work using Mi Fit. Maybe require use a Modified Amazfit (there is on freemyband).

gcs363

After installing Modified Mi Fit from this thread the /MiFit folder was not created nor was Information.txt.
I did install Modified Amazfit from freemyband. That did not create the AuthKey file either. If it did, I cannot find it on my phone using search in the Amaze file explorer.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
After installing Modified Mi Fit from this thread the /MiFit folder was not created nor was Information.txt.
I did install Modified Amazfit from freemyband. That did not create the AuthKey file either. If it did, I cannot find it on my phone using search in the Amaze file explorer.
Folder and file will be created during data syncrhonization when you open the app.

gcs363

Thank you for your quick replies. I think I have it now. I think my problem may have been when installing the modified app I denied access to write files. After re-installing and allowing that I now have the auth key. Now running N&F without Amazfit app. Good work! Cheers!

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Mi Fit 4.1.0 updated to Mi Fit 4.4.0 !
★ Like previous version (4.1.0), Online update is disabled !

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Zepp 4.8.9 added (formerly Amazfit) !
★ Like Mi Fit, Online update is disabled !

winton

Hi everyone. I'm here cause I just got myself a mi band 5. My question is : How do you uninstall the modified mi-fit apk after you have got the auth code? I can't find it anywhere in the installed app list in settings.

N0K0

to remove the app, just long press the app's icon and then it should allow you to remove it. it is a normal app so you can remove it as usual.

N0K0

I am also facing the same problems using modified Mi Fit 4.6.1. First "⤳ Button in Settings page to get your device Auth Key." is not really working. I didn't see any button in the Settings page nor did any directory is created inside /sdcard related to auth key.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I am also facing the same problems using modified Mi Fit 4.6.1. First "⤳ Button in Settings page to get your device Auth Key." is not really working. I didn't see any button in the Settings page nor did any directory is created inside /sdcard related to auth key.
If you don't see the button with Modified Mi Fit 4.6.1, it's because you don't go in good Settings page or don't installed Modified Mi Fit 4.6.1 - All in One ^^.

Settings page in "Profile" -> " Mi Smart Band X" -> "Settings".

N0K0

If you don't see the button with Modified Mi Fit 4.6.1, it's because you don't go in good Settings page or don't installed Modified Mi Fit 4.6.1 - All in One ^^.

Settings page in "Profile" -> " Mi Smart Band X" -> "Settings".
Aww, thank MagicalUnicorn. I confused it's inside "Profile" -> "Settings". Thank you again.

Aliwafa

I need support. i have downloaded Zeep mod version 6.1.4 but it can't install on my phone "Application NOT installed". my phone is non root and also i tried to uninstall the official zepp app before but i still can't install the mod version.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui