Tutorial How to modify Resources file

Irfan902

Yes, animated picture. I found this meme WatchFace:
«Ricardo Milos» by vovanoff60 - Mi Band 4 | Amazfit WatchFaces catalog
And I want to make it longer/full length.
And mainly I want to change language of all my favorite WatchFaces. I've seen PipBoy one, but instead of "MON, WED, SUN..." I want my country days "PON, ÚTR, STŘ..." (perhaps without diacritics, so it will work)
There's a tutorial on how to add animated picture on mb4 on bandbbs. You just need to decompile the gif file and rename them into a specific number and add a bunch of lines code in the json file

tomini

There's a tutorial on how to add animated picture on mb4 on bandbbs. You just need to decompile the gif file and rename them into a specific number and add a bunch of lines code in the json file
I've decompiled it and I have technicaly a copy of the compiled .bin...
...I just need to replace pictures with names of days of the week with my forein names from my country.
How? Will "Paint" in Windows 10 do the trick do I need GiMP / Photoshop? I think MS Paint doesn't support transparent background even though it has .PNG format.
Maybe some online "Befunky" etc...website could do the trick too :) just now sure if it support low resolution export (it has like 20x10 resolution, the day name)
Thank you

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
...I just need to replace pictures with names of days of the week with my forein names from my country.
How? Will "Paint" in Windows 10 do the trick do I need GiMP / Photoshop? I think MS Paint doesn't support transparent background even though it has .PNG format.
Maybe some online "Befunky" etc...website could do the trick too :) just now sure if it support low resolution export (it has like 20x10 resolution, the day name)
Thank you
Please open a new thread, here it's a thread about Mi Band 3 Resources modification :).

Irfan902

Thank you
Photoshop

Guys, if you have created a modified resources file and it works well, please upload it to our forum, so that we could have a nice collections of different styles for Mi Band 3!
how we upload resources to geekdoing

GUYS i have one doubt i have seen many themes containing images such as joker but I want to replace them with another image but I am not able to any way by which I can put a custom image in its place???
Please bro someone help me

Samartha

Is there any alternative for Linux, I use Ubuntu 20.04(for reference), any suggestions on how to do this on Linux is appreciated.

ViBE

Is there any alternative for Linux, I use Ubuntu 20.04(for reference), any suggestions on how to do this on Linux is appreciated.
sadly no. there is no linux build of this tool and the source code is not publicly available. and i guess the dev is unreachable and not even interested.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Normally it can work using Mono (but not tried).
You could try mono and this updated tool: Mi Bands Tools | Mi Band 3/4/5 & Amazfit Band 5 | GeekDoing.

sadly no. there is no linux build of this tool and the source code is not publicly available. and i guess the dev is unreachable and not even interested.
Source code here: Bitbucket.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui