News Huawei Honor Smartband 4

Carl

Staff member
Huawei Honor Band 4

Honor Band 4 | GeekDoing Mall
(For more information about the GeekDoing Mall, click here.)

Highlights
0.95 Inch AMOLED Touch Large Color Screen :
Large screen full touch, 0.95 AMOLED true color screen, showing 45 characters.

Scientific Sleep Monitoring :
Scientific sleep monitoring, intelligently identify sleep conditions (difficulty falling asleep, sleeping time period, analyzing sleep data).

24-hour Accurate Real-time Heart Rate Monitoring :
Heart rate monitoring, 24-hour real-time heart rate monitoring, pay attention to your health.

5ATM Water Resistant :
50 meters water resistant, equivalent to a water pressure of 50 meters underwater, not only to wear swimming,you can also record the data when swimming.

Professional Swimming Posture Recognition :
Equipped with six-axis sensor / automatic recognition of the main strokes (freestyle, breaststroke, butterfly, backstroke) / record speed, distance, number of turns, calories, average SWOLF and other data.

Multiple Sports Modes :
It has 7 exercise modes: outdoor running, indoor running, outdoor walking, outdoor riding, indoor cycling, free training, swimming pool.

Long Time Standby :
Ultra-long standby time up to 14 days in the ordinary situation, save the frequent charging trouble. If use the scientific sleep function, the continuous use of time can reach 6 days.

Do you want to get the Honor Band 4 ?

Compared with the Honor Band 4 Running Version, Hey+ Band and Mi Band 3, which one do you prefer ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Do you want to get the Honor Band 4 ?
I really like the big screen, with all informations on the home screen, and the personalized numbers for hours. I will see :p.

Compared with the Honor Band 4 Running Version, Hey+ Band and Mi Band 3, which one do you prefer ?
I prefer the Hey+ Band, announced with better battery life (and I like the little white light band at bottom).

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00