Question I disabled "Settings" on Mi Band 5 and not able to reset

rybshik

My Mi Fit Band 5 works ok, shows time, measures HR, etc. However, I am not able to pair my Mi Fit 5. I am not able to do software or hardware reset of the device, either. I have previously paired and disabled "Settings" on the device, so I do not have "Settings/Reset" menu on the device. How else I can force the device reset? My Android phone Bluetooth does see the device, but none of Mi Fit apps able to pair

NALOvs

Hi @
My Mi Fit Band 5 works ok, shows time, measures HR, etc. However, I am not able to pair my Mi Fit 5. I am not able to do software or hardware reset of the device, either. I have previously paired and disabled "Settings" on the device, so I do not have "Settings/Reset" menu on the device. How else I can force the device reset? My Android phone Bluetooth does see the device, but none of Mi Fit apps able to pair
Hi @rybshik ! I have the exact same problem...hid the setting on the band and now I can't pair or reset it, even if my phone sees and pair to the band via Bluetooth settings.. :facepalm:
Have you found any solution? Any luck?
Thanxs in advance

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui