Icons for Iron man theme!

SARRAF

Hey guys, as I'm only able to work on Saturdays and Sundays only, I can't look up a whole lot of icons for my upcoming 'Iron Man Theme' for mi band 3.
So, send me whatever icon you want to see in that theme (expected to be related to Iron Man)
-You can send pictures for icons and .gif images for animation

From your Computer: If you want to upload a picture, You need to download it first. Then click in the little image icon in the toolbar just as shown in the picture below. And then drag and drop the image or click there and navigate to the picture (computer). If you are using your phone, you can follow the second method.
Insert link: If you don't wanna download the picture, you can just share the link with me. This method works both on computers and phones. just click in the image icon and then click in the link icon inside the box (On computers) and on phones, the link option is the only option.

Last edited:

SARRAF

SARRAF

@SARRAF Which pixel editor do u use?🤔
I use the pre-installed one in windows 10. If you have windows 10, you should have Paint 3D pre-installed on your device...
(To use it, just right-click on the picture you want to edit, and then choose Edit With Paint 3D and it'll open up with Paint 3D. All you have to do is just click on the pixel pen and choose black or white color...)

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui