FW Mod International Firmware for Mi Band 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
have data on my original mifit app, and I sign in with my Google account. The mifit mod app does not sign in with Google. How do I migrate my data signed in with Google account to a mi acco

Try these steps, use translate from Czech to English: here

Uninstall MiFit -> in setup -> google -> connected apps -> delete Mi Fit -> restart phone -> Install official Mi Fit -> Sign in to google -> uninstall official Mi Fit -> install modified -> sign in on google account.

It is important to restart the phone. And then everything works for me. Every time it's a new version of Mi Fit so I have to do this one.

Prince449

Mi f
Now you can install International Firmware on your precious Mi Smart Band 4!

You don't have Mi Smart Band 4 yet ?!
You need to buy it as soon as possible !
We, GeekDoing community, recommend the
Best AliExpress Store, where you will get your parcel as fast as possible.

16346150.png
It supports:
  • Chinese
  • English
  • Spanish
  • Russian
  • German
  • French
  • Italian
Installation instruction is quite easy – just download specially crafted Mi Fit APK, uninstall official Mi Fit, install the custom one and your firmware will be updated automatically! After that you can use any Mi Fit you want.

Custom Mi Fit:

It works for both Global and Chinese versions of Mi Band 4!
Installing firmware updates is always done at your own risk!

Russian Language as an example:
Mi Fit error

salzaking

I flashed new Beta Version 1.0.7.60 and on Notify App its shown with that Version after Flash, But the Band shown than i have to connect to MIFit for Update. I had to go to Mod MiFit and take Update again, but now the Watch ist on 1.0.7.44. What can i do that the 1.0.7.60 will stay on my band without that Display (Connect to Mi Fit for Update.....).

Thanks

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I flashed new Beta Version 1.0.7.60 and on Notify App its shown with that Version after Flash, But the Band shown than i have to connect to MIFit for Update. I had to go to Mod MiFit and take Update again, but now the Watch ist on 1.0.7.44. What can i do that the 1.0.7.60 will stay on my band without that Display (Connect to Mi Fit for Update.....).

Thanks
You must flash Resources with Firmware.

salzaking

Ah. OK. That means after i flashed the Firmware 1.07.60 i had to flash again, but only Resources right?
Than the message should disappear?

Teuert

So i kinda get the APK-solution. BUT that is a tough solution if you are hundred people with the same problem and you have to find a quick solution. I'm working in a health care company in Scandinavia where we provide MI band 4 for our customers. Apparently we got the CN version so some of the android users can't get the language in english. The iPhone/apple users have no problems. That means that we have about 20 employees who is very confused why their Mi band is in chinese. Is there an easier way to get the Mi Band in english other than to change the system language on the phone or download the apk?
*I might add, that we can't get the employees to download the APK because they are very suspicious about downloading ANYTHING as they are working with digital privacy.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
So i kinda get the APK-solution. BUT that is a tough solution if you are hundred people with the same problem and you have to find a quick solution. I'm working in a health care company in Scandinavia where we provide MI band 4 for our customers. Apparently we got the CN version so some of the android users can't get the language in english. The iPhone/apple users have no problems. That means that we have about 20 employees who is very confused why their Mi band is in chinese. Is there an easier way to get the Mi Band in english other than to change the system language on the phone or download the apk?
*I might add, that we can't get the employees to download the APK because they are very suspicious about downloading ANYTHING as they are working with digital privacy.
If you don't want change the smartphone language or use Modified Mi Fit to force the smartband language, buy a Global Mi Band 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui