Discussion Is it possible to build a bridge between the Mi Band 3 and a PC directly?

galius

I think a connection between the Mi Band 3 [2/1, the supported GadgetBridge smartwatches] and a desktop computer would be interesting. However I just wanted to know in what way the connection, data fetching etc. is related to Android itself. Are proprietary technologies of Xiaomi used or would it be possible to make use of a bluetooth connection between a computer and just cited smartwatches and making the system PC-suitable? :unsure:
# Just a random thought

Last edited:

djolex

I think a connection between the Mi Band 3 [2/1, the supported GadgetBridge smartwatches] and a desktop computer would be interesting. However I just wanted to know in what way the connection, data fetching etc. is related to Android itself. Are proprietary technologies of Xiaomi used or would it be possible to make use of a bluetooth connection between a computer and just cited smartwatches and making the system PC-suitable? :unsure:
# Just a random thought
Hello, funny idea and i must say i had same thoughts.
Only possible way you could connect Mi Band is to use Android as virtual machine and have Mi Fit app installed.
If you want to tinker around and fetch data, first u need API from Mi Fit, you need Java app that will use api to fetch data and store it on computer.
IT is complex procedure, but if you know your way around programming and Java it would be easy :)

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mays999