It doesnt change the language Nfc version band

GeTee

Hely guys! Could u help me? I ordered an Nfc version unfirtunetely i didnt know that itt will be CHINESE i updated it to the newest FW 1.5.0.2 if ím right. My phone is in ENGLISH but the bracelet is still in CHINESE i tried to restart the phone (emui 8) and to repair, but it doesnt help me. At the hungarian forum everyone said that it should be English width English phone even if its the CHINESE region one. Any idea? :(

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hely guys! Could u help me? I ordered an Nfc version unfirtunetely i didnt know that itt will be CHINESE i updated it to the newest FW 1.5.0.2 if ím right. My phone is in ENGLISH but the bracelet is still in CHINESE i tried to restart the phone (emui 8) and to repair, but it doesnt help me. At the hungarian forum everyone said that it should be English width English phone even if its the CHINESE region one. Any idea? :(
Flash a Firmware 1.5.0.2.

GeTee

Tanks for the help! The bracelet is now English but the Weather Tab has dissapeared totally , and the notifications are still in chinese.

What am i miss?
-I only found firmware change option in the notify and fitness App, no resource change option -

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Tanks for the help! The bracelet is now English but the Weather Tab has dissapeared totally , and the notifications are still in chinese.

What am i miss?
-I only found firmware change option in the notify and fitness App, no resource change option -
Use Modified Mi Fit for have weather informations in English.
If one tab has disappeared, change the place of this tab in Mi Fit.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui