Question Link two "My Fit" accounts to one watch.

Hello, can you unlink from one account and link to another without losing the clock settings? I explain myself: I want to give my niece an Amazfit Bip. And I would like you to set the clock with the last "MiFit 4.0.15" modified (with their respective files) with a new account in "My". Then unlink my account and link it to your phone with your account. Without losing the clock settings. The same application "MiFit4.0.15" will be installed and so I did not have to wait for the modification.

Thank you

SARRAF

Hello, can you unlink from one account and link to another without losing the clock settings? I explain myself: I want to give my niece an Amazfit Bip. And I would like you to set the clock with the last "MiFit 4.0.15" modified (with their respective files) with a new account in "My". Then unlink my account and link it to your phone with your account. Without losing the clock settings. The same application "MiFit4.0.15" will be installed and so I did not have to wait for the modification.

Thank you
All settings are saved to your account. Band doesn't make any difference. No matter which band you connect with, all settings will be synced automatically. If you want to get the same settings in two bands, you have to connect it with the same account or you have to manually set everything from the beginning.

Well, I've tried it but it doesn't connect to another phone. I explain myself: pairing does not occur. I have disconnected the watch from my phone and connected it to another phone. The result: Could not link. I think the clock keeps the last mac address memorized, so it has been connected. If I do not explain it to me, the telephone disconnected from one telephone is not linked to another telephone.

SARRAF

Well, I've tried it but it doesn't connect to another phone. I explain myself: pairing does not occur. I have disconnected the watch from my phone and connected it to another phone. The result: Could not link. I think the clock keeps the last mac address memorized, so it has been connected. If I do not explain it to me, the telephone disconnected from one telephone is not linked to another telephone.
It shouldn't be. But if so, then you have to factory reset the band.
And if you have other bands in renge, put them far away or wrap one of them with foil paper.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui