Mac OS Theme version 92 and 89

Should I update all my previous themes to version 92??

• Yes update all

• Just update social Media Theme

• Just update windows 10x Theme

• Just update mixed theme

• No don't update any of the theme

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAC OS THEME:
So what's up guys myself Vivek and today I am presenting another theme for mi band 4 for you all guys.
So after reading the title you must have understood that this theme is going to be based on Mac os so do install and try out this theme.

NOTE:- This theme works with resources versions 92 and 89 and firmware versions 1.0.9.42 and 1.0.9.34
Install it at your own risk. I will not be responsible for hardbrick of your device.

REQUIRED FILES:-
RESOURCES

NOTE:- I have provided resources file link where you all can find resources version 89 and 92 download it as per your resources version.
This time I have provided in built watchface which you all can get just after flashing resources file in our band.

So I hope guys you liked this theme. If you have any issue regarding this theme then comment down in the comment box and I will try my best to reply you and solve your issue.

!PEACE!!PEACE!!!PEACE!!!!PEACE

Last edited:
MAC OS THEME:
So what's up guys myself Vivek and today I am presenting another theme for mi band 4 for you all guys.
So after reading the title you must have understood that this theme is going to be based on Mac os so do install and try out this theme.

View attachment 10117
NOTE:- This theme works with resources versions 92 and 89 and firmware versions 1.0.9.42 and 1.0.9.34
Install it at your own risk. I will not be responsible for hardbrick of your device.

RESOURCES

NOTE:- I have provided resources file link where you all can find resources version 89 and 92 download it as per your resources version.
This time I have provided in built watchface which you all can get just after flashing resources file in our band.

So I hope guys you liked this theme. If you have any issue regarding this theme then comment down in the comment box and I will try my best to reply you and solve your issue.

Guys there was an issue in 2nd default Watchface, I have fixed it you can download again Resources and flash it.

MAC OS THEME:

View attachment 10117

RESOURCES

Guys just go and answer the pole:
Mac OS Theme version 92 and 89 | Xiaomi Mi Band 4 | GeekDoing

MAC OS THEME:

View attachment 10117

RESOURCES

Cool bro whta s your next theme.ols teell•?

Dabirtab

MAC OS THEME:

View attachment 10117

RESOURCES

So I hope guys you liked this theme. If you have any issue regarding this theme then comment down in the comment box and I will try my best to reply you and solve your

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui