Tutorial MB3Editor - Translations Alpha Testing

Hey @xpaulos2, I can't log in to the site to fix some translations. I can reset the password but I can't access it even with the new password. Could you please check?

I recently realized that people with hankou devices can't install custom wuhan firmwares

I know 10 people who bought their Mb3 recently and all of them have the same problem, udpate cancels at 99 or 100 percent (All of them)

I myself have wuhan and it's okay, also some other users with hankou are okay but around 10 people can't install them (they tested everything, nothing works)

Custom and even official firmware of wuhan won't install

but official hankou firmware can be installed easily

my suggestion is to put an option on website to modify hankou firmware instead of wuhan

rendal

Contributor
Firmware v2.4.0.20 translate to "Malaysian" generate Error:
MB3Editor>>Firmware>>Edit>>Translate Firmware?>>Malaysian>>Create modifications
Error.
An error occurred while processing your request.
Request ID: 80000597-0000-f200-b63f-84710c7967bb
Development Mode
Swapping to Development environment will display more detailed information about the error that occurred.
The Development environment shouldn't be enabled for deployed applications. It can result in displaying sensitive information from exceptions to end users. For local debugging, enable the Development environment by setting the ASPNETCORE_ENVIRONMENT environment variable to Development and restarting the app.

xpaulos2

Developer
Contributor
Firmware v2.4.0.20 translate to "Malaysian" generate Error:
MB3Editor>>Firmware>>Edit>>Translate Firmware?>>Malaysian>>Create modifications
Error.
An error occurred while processing your request.
Request ID: 80000597-0000-f200-b63f-84710c7967bb
Development Mode
Swapping to Development environment will display more detailed information about the error that occurred.
The Development environment shouldn't be enabled for deployed applications. It can result in displaying sensitive information from exceptions to end users. For local debugging, enable the Development environment by setting the ASPNETCORE_ENVIRONMENT environment variable to Development and restarting the app.
should be work now

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui