Metal Straps for Mi Band 3

Hello i bought the black strap. I'm waiting to receive that in the next month.
What do you think about that straps?

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think about that straps?
Someone says that the connection becomes not so stable due to metal works like a Faraday's cage for wristband. Did you get your strap? Could you leave your opinion about it? Are you agree or disagree with it?

Carl

Staff member
In our forum, the trusted store is selling the metal and leather straps for mi band 3.

I recieved my strap some day ago and I am pretty disappointed. The look is great, but when inside the metal cage, it make pretty disturbing noises when vibrating.

I received my too. But the seller send me the wrong strap. He sent to me the strap for mi band 2 :( :mad:

SeriousDen

it make pretty disturbing noises when vibrating.
Try to use a piece of rubber glove, for example cut small ribbon with enough width from one of fingers. I suppose, it should not be visible and at the same time allows to reduces the noise. Is it helps?

SeriousDen

What about stability of the connection with phone? Can any one do an experiment with measurements of max available distance with/without metal strap?

Carl

Staff member
I received my too. But the seller send me the wrong strap. He sent to me the strap for mi band 2 :(:mad:
Hello, may you please take a picture here, are you sure it is for mi band 2? As I know, it is correct for mi band 3.

Carl

Staff member
This link is strange, the main pictures is for mi band 3, but sku pictures look like for mi band 2
. I am sorry you get a strap for mi band 2 while you want to order a strap for mi band 3.:ROFLMAO:

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00