Question Mi Band 3/4 metal strap is compatible?

tomini

Could someone provide me with photos of Mi Band 3 and Mi Band 4 without the silicon strap on table from profile angle?
I wanna see how high are they side by side and I couldn't find same size pictures on the internet to compare:confused:

Why? I heard that Mi Band 4 is thicker (higher) and I have a metal strap from my Mi Band 3, that has very original mechanism and I like the design of it. Could I use it with Mi Band 4?;)
Thanks a lot! :love:

tomini

@Dobsgw sayed:
"@tomini the profile of the bands is basically the same. The plastic straps are identical. The grooves for the bands are identical.
As long as your strap doesn't touch the screen portion of the 3 it will fit the 4 (99% sure). "

Carl

Staff member
Could someone provide me with photos of Mi Band 3 and Mi Band 4 without the silicon strap on table from profile angle?
I wanna see how high are they side by side and I couldn't find same size pictures on the internet to compare:confused:

Why? I heard that Mi Band 4 is thicker (higher) and I have a metal strap from my Mi Band 3, that has very original mechanism and I like the design of it. Could I use it with Mi Band 4?;)
Thanks a lot! :love:
can't

tomini

Well, now we have two totally different opinions :D
Then why I can't find on Aliexpress, GearBest etc...Mi Band 4 strap that is different from Mi Band 3 design version :-/
We'll see, I'll make a video in my language and either do a subtitles on YT or make a new video, both videos answering silly "newbie" questions and some "advanced" questions as well :)

Carl

Staff member
Well, now we have two totally different opinions :D
Then why I can't find on Aliexpress, GearBest etc...Mi Band 4 strap that is different from Mi Band 3 design version :-/
We'll see, I'll make a video in my language and either do a subtitles on YT or make a new video, both videos answering silly "newbie" questions and some "advanced" questions as well :)
Rubber strap is working and not all metal ones will work. I tested by myself.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erdem0123