Question Mi band 3 Connection Alert!

recepzed

When i using mi band 2 it was vibrating when the connection broke.. can we add this spec for mi 3 ? is it possible πŸ€”

Irfan902

Dear recepzed,
I already found a way to do that. That feature is available in notify and fitness app but it is an experimental function. Unfortunately, this feature only available in pro version. This features required 3rd Mi Band alarm usage. If you have set a 3rd alarm it will be cancelled and replaced. This is an experimental function, some false warnings may occurs. If your Mi Band Bluetooth connection isn't stable please don't use this features to avoid repeated false warnings. This is a BETA feature.

recepzed

Dear recepzed,
I already found a way to do that. That feature is available in notify and fitness app but it is an experimental function. Unfortunately, this feature only available in pro version. This features required 3rd Mi Band alarm usage. If you have set a 3rd alarm it will be cancelled and replaced. This is an experimental function, some false warnings may occurs. If your Mi Band Bluetooth connection isn't stable please don't use this features to avoid repeated false warnings. This is a BETA feature.
thank you bro ... As far as I understand this feature is not as good as miband2 :confused:

Irfan902

Yes, since it was a BETA feature.. So, some false warnings may occurs

aBStRAcTIrIs007

Contributor
Dear recepzed,
Hey but you can download the pro version from Chrome and it works perfectly I tested and many more features are also available
Like:
Phone charge full
Phone charge low
And many more you can try
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjayanejaye