Mi Band 3 is now Internationally Certified!

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Mi Band 3 is now Internationally Certified!

We are pleased to announce that Mi Band 3 was internationally certified by FCC (Federal Communications Commission, USA) on 22.06.2018 and was given corresponding FCC ID: 2AC8UXMSH05HM, where 2AC8U states for "Grantee" code, that is used to identify the business that created the product (Anhui Huami Information Technology Co.,Ltd. ) and XMSH05HM is the model number for Mi Band 3.

More information about FCC Certification can be found on official site: fcc.gov

Most likely this means that Global Mi Band 3 version is coming soon. Although it shares the same firmware file with 'Chinese' MB3, there might be inconsiderable changes in hardware.

You can view Internal and External photos of Global Mi Band 3 on our site: Teardown and External Photos

Also, certification information was added to the current 1.2.0.8 firmware for Mi Band 3, what confirms that both Chinese and Global versions will have the same firmware and features.

Photos from Mi Band 3 "About" menu:

Last edited:
Wow that means I have a global version)))) I do not updated to custom yet and I have all signs, my android is too old to apply custom, I use iOS Mi Fit

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Wow that means I have a global version)))) I do not updated to custom yet and I have all signs, my android is too old to apply custom, I use iOS Mi Fit
As I mentioned in the post: "Although it shares the same firmware file with 'Chinese' MB3, there might be inconsiderable changes in hardware"

It means that both Global and Chinese versions have the same software. The only thing that can help you to distinguish them is "The only noticeable change is "EAC", "CE" logos and FCC ID on the back site of the smart band". You can check photos here News - Mi Band 3 Global Version Photos

tomini

I ordered one from internet...but I don't think its verified...is it bad? :-/
Thanks

As I mentioned in the post: "Although it shares the same firmware file with 'Chinese' MB3, there might be inconsiderable changes in hardware"

It means that both Global and Chinese versions have the same software. The only thing that can help you to distinguish them is "The only noticeable change is "EAC", "CE" logos and FCC ID on the back site of the smart band". You can check photos here News - Mi Band 3 Global Version Photos
Well, at least it will have an official Russian translation soon enough))) or maybe English after new updates))) I do not have a new Android device, but when I connected iOS it download version 1.2.0.8 immediately...is it beta or not I don't know))) :):):)

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui