News Mi Band 3 USD5.99/pc Only from GeekDoing Mall

Carl

Staff member

We will start this deal from 01th, September. (Beijing Timezong GMT+8 00:00)

Same as the info from the picture:
  • 01/09, USD5.99/pc, Stock, 5pcs. ----Sold out in 20mins
  • 04/09, USD10.99/pc, Stock, 10pcs. ----Sold out in 1 hour.
  • 08/09, USD15.99/pc, Stock, 20pcs. ----Sold out in 48 hours.
  • 11/09, USD24.99/pc, Stock, 50pcs.
  • And more stocks will come for this flash sale.
For fair sale, there will be some restrictions:
  1. Each account is accepted to buy only one unit.
  2. Each address is accepted to buy only one unit.
  3. Each IP is accepted to buy only one unit.
  4. After order, please finish the payment in 1 hour.
If not, your order won't be shipped out, and the order will be deleted.

The flash sale link will be this:
Mi band 3 Flash Sale

The flash sale page will be here:
Flash Sale

All flash sale orders will be sent out in 24-48 hours(working days).

You still have no account on GeekDoing Mall, click here to create your account:
Create your account for shopping

Enjoy GeekDoing, Enjoy the life!
Any more info you want to know, please feel free to contact with us or reply this thread.

Attachments

Last edited:

tomerr

how much will international shipping cost (for 5pcs) and with what service are you shipping?

What is the shipping? What will be cca Stock size? It is important in order to realise whether it is worth buying at all!

tomerr

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer

Mr_BananaPants

i read it and 5pcs the last time i checked means 5 PIECES, which was what i meant. i've tried using your order page and the country list won't open
In the first sale, there are 5 pieces for $5,99. You are only allowed to buy 1 piece so there will be 5 people who can buy the Mi Band 3 for $5,99. The flash sale will start on 1 September.
  • 01/09, USD5.99/pc, Stock, 5pcs.
  • 04/09, USD10.99/pc, Stock, 10pcs.
  • 08/09, USD15.99/pc, Stock, 20pcs.

tomerr

In the first sale, there are 5 pieces for $5,99. You are only allowed to buy 1 piece so there will be 5 people who can buy the Mi Band 3 for $5,99. The flash sale will start on 1 September.
  • 01/09, USD5.99/pc, Stock, 5pcs.
  • 04/09, USD10.99/pc, Stock, 10pcs.
  • 08/09, USD15.99/pc, Stock, 20pcs.
okay, that's much more clean. so you're offering only 5 bands overall for 6$ each, don't specify shipping price or methods. got it. thanks

Mr_BananaPants

Thanks, this means this offer is not worth at all. There are many offers like this over internet during a time and probability to buy it is super low due to low number of pcs for such price. I almost see it as click bait or scam.. Anyway good luck in hunting customers to this eshop..
So if you had the option to buy a Mi Band 3 for $30 or $5,99 you would buy the $30 one and say that the $5,99 deal is not worth it at all...

tomerr

So if you had the option to buy a Mi Band 3 for $30 or $5,99 you would buy the $30 one and say that the $5,99 deal is not worth it at all...
right now the way you're promoting this flash sale, i don't see why anyone would want to buy a band even for 6$. you're less than 2 days away from september 1st and the shopping site is full of bugs - i add something to cart and nothing happens, i try to pick a country on the checkout page and no pull down list. no one knows the shipping prices or methods and no one getting clear answers. i'm sorry but this doesn't look good

Mr_BananaPants

right now the way you're promoting this flash sale, i don't see why anyone would want to buy a band even for 6$. you're less than 2 days away from september 1st and the shopping site is full of bugs - i add something to cart and nothing happens, i try to pick a country on the checkout page and no pull down list. no one knows the shipping prices or methods and no one getting clear answers. i'm sorry but this doesn't look good
1. "i add something to cart and nothing happens"
2. "i try to pick a country on the checkout page and no pull down list"
3. "no one knows the shipping prices or methods and no one getting clear answers"

What do you think?

tomerr

i think it only works for you. no drop down list, no pop up boxes like in your screenshots.
best of luck, i'm out

djolex

Thanks, this means this offer is not worth at all. There are many offers like this over internet during a time and probability to buy it is super low due to low number of pcs for such price. I almost see it as click bait or scam.. Anyway good luck in hunting customers to this eshop..
If you came here to hate us for helping, use shortcut Alt+f4.
If you dont like the way shop works, try building it yourself.
If you dont like our help, dont ask for it.
And if you don't have something smart to say, stay silent.
Thank you.
BTW try finding MB3 for 5 bucks.

Mr_BananaPants

i think it only works for you. no drop down list, no pop up boxes like in your screenshots.
best of luck, i'm out
View attachment 1195
"i think it only works for you" Please, stop making some stupid excuses, I just made an account myself and tried it and everything works fine. I don't have any special roles or rights on the mall (nobody has). Try using a different browser like Chrome or try it on your phone. And read the FAQ if you have questions instead of being lazy and just wasting our time. Thanks.

tomerr

i've tried 2 different browsers. and read the posts before commenting. so please.
i'd rather donate to the existence of this forum and the good work you're doing than BUYING stuff on this very not clear at all promotion

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu