Question Mi Band 4 axial sensor and heart beat monitor problem

mixbubble

Hi! Yesterday I got my mi band via aliexpress and for literally first 15 minutes everything was allright. Problems started after I charged device using stock charger naturally. After that i noticed that band doesn't count steps anymore and heart beat monitor does not work too. When I click on it it shows some artifacts/blinks except normal screen and says "Couldn't measure". It also doesn't turn on display when i raise my wrist. I made several reboots, factory resets and reinstalled MiFit app but the problem is still present. Is it possible that charger damaged band somehow? What can I do?

About the it also doesn't turn on display when you raise your wrist,you should go to Mi Fit,turn of the show when you raise your wrist,and then turn on again,and then sync again.I have met this error before.But about the heart rate problem,I think that you should try agin,leave it alone on your wrist, oke???

Hi! Yesterday I got my mi band via aliexpress and for literally first 15 minutes everything was allright. Problems started after I charged device using stock charger naturally. After that i noticed that band doesn't count steps anymore and heart beat monitor does not work too. When I click on it it shows some artifacts/blinks except normal screen and says "Couldn't measure". It also doesn't turn on display when i raise my wrist. I made several reboots, factory resets and reinstalled MiFit app but the problem is still present. Is it possible that charger damaged band somehow? What can I do?
I'm having same issue, after charging the green lights of the sensor weren't working. I get "couldn't measure" error. I tried factory reset, repair and reinstall mi fit too.

Firmware : v1.0.5.48
mi fit :4.0.6

Attachments

mores

Hi all,
same problem here, bought from aliexpress, chinese version.
i suspect chinese versions have lower quality check than global versions..
The seller refound me 6 euros... :(

almog18

Hi all,
The same problem here. the sensor doesnt working and i tryied unpair and factory reset and still not working.
what can i do?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui