Question mi band 4 chineese version language problem

dawiff

Hi, my mi band 4 arrived today. Its the chineese version. My phone's (Mi 8) language is polish, when i connected my band to the mi fit app, it updated and it was still chineese. When i changed my phone's language to english, the band changed to english too. I'd like to keep it in english language, but when i change my phone's language back to polish the band immediately comes back to chineese language. What's the matter?

It is normal, you may have to wait weeks/months for xiaomi to support Polish, or maybe a modded app like this International Firmware for Mi Band 4 | Xiaomi Mi Band 4 | GeekDoing but I don't know if Polish is supported.
at the moment the best option you have is to install an app like "mi band master" (base app is free) or "mi band tools" (not free). The first one lets you choose the language you want, but at the moment it only works in chinese/english/spanish/russian . The second one doesn't let you choose directly but forces english if your language is not supported (at least it did for me, my phone is in french, and my chinese mi band is in english).
Maybe there are more apps than can do this.

dawiff

im using notify&fitness, i also used it with my mi band 3 before. i guess i need to keep my phone's language as english for now and just wait, thanks.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui