Question Mi band 4 could not pair, reset band and try again

ionut488

Hi guys,

I just bought Xiaomi mi band 4 from a store in Romania and since yesterday I have been trying to pair it with my phone.
Previously, I had mi band 3 it worked like a charm, but after unpairing it and trying to pair the new band 4 with Mi fit, it just says "Could not pair, reset the band and try again".
I tried restart, uninstall app, tried with another account, even tried with a phone that haven't been connected to mi fit previously.

Is there a solution or should I return it to the store?

Thank you kindly.

Chi15

Hi guys,

I just bought Xiaomi mi band 4 from a store in Romania and since yesterday I have been trying to pair it with my phone.
Previously, I had mi band 3 it worked like a charm, but after unpairing it and trying to pair the new band 4 with Mi fit, it just says "Could not pair, reset the band and try again".
I tried restart, uninstall app, tried with another account, even tried with a phone that haven't been connected to mi fit previously.

Thank you kindly.

Hi Guys,

I have the same problem, my Mi band 4 cant connect to my samsung galaxy note 8. I have been trying for the last 2 weeks.
Kindly help.

Thanks.

yeeshu

Try connecting it with notify and fitness app i did this because i had the same problem and it was cleared

lanilten

Hi Guys,

I have the same problem, my Mi band 4 cant connect to my samsung A50 I have been trying for the past 24 hours.
Kindly help.

Thanks.

adaski8

Trie new account Xiaomi and region change arab emirate or else. Login new account and pair your band

Hi guys,

Thank you kindly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sbw09

I faced this issue yesterday while upgrading to the latest firmware and I had no idea as to what to do. So here's what I did-

1. Firstly, I did a factory reset in the band and uninstalled notify app and mi fit app

2. Then I reinstalled and opened mi fit app again. I logged in from the same account then I tried to connect again but it still didn't work.

3. At this moment, I unpaired the Mi band 4 from my phone and I reopened mi fit app and tried to connect it as a fresh new device and it worked.

4. You can ignore all the steps and just try to unpair it from your device and re-pair again and if it doesn't you should follow all the steps.

Attachments

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu