FT Mod Mi Band 4/5 - Custom Font | Emoticons & Accented letters

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi, Mi Band 4 updated and it's supporting the Turkish language now but it's using the small font on notifications. I was using this font before and it's working well. How can I use this font file now? it's not working, not affecting the band.

Thank you!
To get emoticons displayed you must use Notify & Fitness with emoticons option enabled, or my Modified Mi Fit.
Also, to have bigger font, you must use your Mi Band 4 in Chinese or English (you can force the Mi Band 4 language using Notify & Fitness or my Modified Mi Fit).

furkanozm

I'm an iphone user. I installed the file with Amaztools. But I can't see the emojis. What is the reason?

To get emoticons displayed you must use Notify & Fitness with emoticons option enabled, or my Modified Mi Fit.
Also, to have bigger font, you must use your Mi Band 4 in Chinese or English (you can force the Mi Band 4 language using Notify & Fitness or my Modified Mi Fit).
Hello, I'm trying to update my Mi band 4 font to show accented characters and emoticons. I did the procedure described in the topic, but whenever the update starts it is interrupted giving an error, forced me to connect to the official Mi FIT to restore to factory defaults. I also tried using their modified MI FIT, but when they send me emoticons, they don't show up or the accented letters, what am I doing wrong?

Thank You

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello, I'm trying to update my Mi band 4 font to show accented characters and emoticons. I did the procedure described in the topic, but whenever the update starts it is interrupted giving an error, forced me to connect to the official Mi FIT to restore to factory defaults. I also tried using their modified MI FIT, but when they send me emoticons, they don't show up or the accented letters, what am I doing wrong?

Thank You
Try install it again.

You must use Notify & Fitness or my Modified Mi Fit in more than Custom Font to get emoticons. If you only install Modified Mi Fit / Notify & Fitness, or only install Custom Font, it will not work.

Try install it again.

You must use Notify & Fitness or my Modified Mi Fit in more than Custom Font to get emoticons. If you only install Modified Mi Fit / Notify & Fitness, or only install Custom Font, it will not work.
Nothing done, any attempt to update either using your file, or Notify and Fitness itself, fails and tells me to connect with the official MI FIT app to restore. I tried the alternative methods that Notify and Fitness itself indicates if it fails to try to update by the official method, but there is no way, it crashes and the update fails.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
They don't seem to work for me. Firmware flash went OK but I'm still seeing "a" instead of "ä" and "o" instead of "ö".
You talk about Firmware, but it's Custom Font from this thread you need install. I just tried, ä and ö are displayed with English language.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui