Question Mi band 4 display not working.

Max1415

Hi, I bought Mi band 4 from China. I was working fine for few days, but after day before yesterday, I am not able to anything on the band, not even charging symbol. It is working, whenever I get notifications it vibratates, I can charge it properly. But display don't show anything.
Please help

rendal

Contributor
Hi, I bought Mi band 4 from China. I was working fine for few days, but after day before yesterday, I am not able to anything on the band, not even charging symbol. It is working, whenever I get notifications it vibratates, I can charge it properly. But display don't show anything.
Please help
Probably a hidden manufacturing defect. We complain to the seller during the warranty period.

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
Please help
That's probably a manufacturing defect. You can try to re-flash the firmware but I don't think that would help. Contact the seller for a replacement.

Max1415

That's probably a manufacturing defect. You can try to re-flash the firmware but I don't think that would help. Contact the seller for a replacement.
Ok. I purchased from China, when I was there. Now I am in India. Seller will replace it if I contact him?

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
Ok. I purchased from China, when I was there. Now I am in India. Seller will replace it if I contact him?
It's a lot harder to get a replacement if you bought it in a local store. You can try to contact them and see what they can do ;)

sunny3639

Please help
same issue for me i am useing 2day perfectly 3rd day morning i am wakeup and display nothing show but when geting notification in phone band are vibrating u get any solution please share with me buddy

Ersaguns

Hello i got three mi band 4 problem. got one screen dead, antoher cannot charged, and the last one cannot pairing at first.
All of them are craps. I bought 50pcs and get 3pcs dead and now cannot shipped to china.

Hey mine is also dead after using 2 month also bought from the local online shopping site but it was the Chinese varient and it is completely dead no sign of life what to do any suggestions not even connecting to phone neither charging but after sometime on charging it gets really hot from the screen side i also checked if the charger was bad buy exchanging it with my friend's charger but no life i was really hoping to see the upgrade over mi band 3 and it disappointed me

Miss_Danielle

Hey mine is also dead after using 2 month also bought from the local online shopping site but it was the Chinese varient and it is completely dead no sign of life what to do any suggestions not even connecting to phone neither charging but after sometime on charging it gets really hot from the screen side i also checked if the charger was bad buy exchanging it with my friend's charger but no life i was really hoping to see the upgrade over mi band 3 and it disappointed me
Take it back..

I dont have the warranty of the product so i was only left with the faulty product i complained the store which i bought they said that this product does not have the warranty of it because it was Chinese so nothing to do with that but i will try to go to local mi store near my home hope that they can have a fix or my money is wasted on crap Chinese product maybe

Even my old mi band 3 is working great with me but this new band took off to quickly from me shame on the company they have the responsibility of maintaining the product and test if it is working all right or not

Miss_Danielle

I dont have the warranty of the product so i was only left with the faulty product i complained the store which i bought they said that this product does not have the warranty of it because it was Chinese so nothing to do with that but i will try to go to local mi store near my home hope that they can have a fix or my money is wasted on crap Chinese product maybe
Buy another, they are cheap enough to be disposable

Not that cheap in my country i live in Pakistan and $ rate in my country si 160rupees of our country and that makes of total 5 to 6 thousand Pakistani rupees

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29