Question Mi Band 4 does not connect with mi fit

thagc11

Capture says to reset to mi band factory settings, so far only need to format mi band, but that's the problem. mi band4 is stuck to a screen (the same as the capture screen) there is no way to see the time, menu, or reset to factory settings. and Mi Fit (currently) does not match mi Band (this capture error) This happened after I tried to install the font with emoticons on a custom firmware (with the Portuguese translation) and then the installation of the font stopped in the middle of the update process and my Mi Band 4 does not seem without applications
I tried to restart the phone, uninstall Mi Fit and installed other versions, forgot a bluetooth band, but nothing
(probably Mi Fit is not connecting to Band because I used many connections followed by different versions of Mi Fit, I think that's why!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a very simple process go to bluetooth settings, forget mi band 4
Delete mi fit reinstall pair again

thagc11

I was able to go with this Mi Fit mod (Google Drive - Virus scan warning) then went to Profile, Settings, about, Exercising user rights, revoke authorization (I logged in with the IM account that had already logged in with the band), then I signed in with another account (another one I had already connected with the MI Band) and magically the Band was already connected, as this Mi Fit is a mod it saves in its storage (in "freemyband") the authorization of your mi band, with this key you can connect it to other apps without having Mi Fit installed and connected. After that I removed this mod and installed Mi Fit from the Play Store, charged the Band on more than 20% battery and when I connected to Mi Fit I just upgraded it.

I was able to go with this Mi Fit mod (Google Drive - Virus scan warning) then went to Profile, Settings, about, Exercising user rights, revoke authorization (I logged in with the IM account that had already logged in with the band), then I signed in with another account (another one I had already connected with the MI Band) and magically the Band was already connected, as this Mi Fit is a mod it saves in its storage (in "freemyband") the authorization of your mi band, with this key you can connect it to other apps without having Mi Fit installed and connected. After that I removed this mod and installed Mi Fit from the Play Store, charged the Band on more than 20% battery and when I connected to Mi Fit I just upgraded it.
😅😅🧐🧐🧐👏👏👏✌️✌️

amin071

thank u soo much . its work.
i need arabic language . i stay to stable arabic framewere realese. tnx men.

lgts2xxx

Thank you!

cdfreak

Same for me, what ever i try this Mi Band 4 won't connect to Mi Fit, i can get it connected to notify & Fitnes end after that i go to Mi Fit and then there is the Mi Fit Band 4 buth when i try to connect it fails and say that the device must be reset, also when it is connected tot notify & fitness on the screen of the miband stil read Pair First. I have spent hours and hours to get it working buth with no luck, so i aim going back to my Mi Fit 3 that connects with no problem @all.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senjed_58