Question mi band 4 get notification but no vibration on some apps

hi

i have mi band 4 global version with fw 1.0.5.66 version.

i've made some changes on notify and fitness for getting notifications from some apps like email sms call telegram instagram and whatsapp and disable apps alert on mi fit official.

everything was just good. all notifications and vibrations were ok but after while i see problem that i can't get fixed.

now, calls and sms and emails notifications are ok and i see these in band with vibartion but instagram telegram whatsapp notifications just come without vibration! just band's display turn on and shows notification but didn't vibrate the band.

i've disable notify and fitness and turn on app alert on mi fit but didn't work.

please help to fix that.

thanks

yeeshu

hi

i have mi band 4 global version with fw 1.0.5.66 version.

i've made some changes on notify and fitness for getting notifications from some apps like email sms call telegram instagram and whatsapp and disable apps alert on mi fit official.

everything was just good. all notifications and vibrations were ok but after while i see problem that i can't get fixed.

now, calls and sms and emails notifications are ok and i see these in band with vibartion but instagram telegram whatsapp notifications just come without vibration! just band's display turn on and shows notification but didn't vibrate the band.

i've disable notify and fitness and turn on app alert on mi fit but didn't work.

please help to fix that.

thanks
Try re downloading the mi fit app after factory reseting the band

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui