Tutorial How to install Firmware/Resources/Font

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Can I uninstall modified Mi fit after installation ?
If you install a Firmware version different than latest Stable, it will automatically update to latest Stable version if you reinstall Official Mi Fit.

Maks2020

I don't think that's what I meant, I installed the modified mi fit app and installed notify 7 fitness a new font on mi band 5, can I now remove the modified application and install the official mi fit? Will everything work?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I don't think that's what I meant, I installed the modified mi fit app and installed notify 7 fitness a new font on mi band 5, can I now remove the modified application and install the official mi fit? Will everything work?
If you use N&F to receive notification yes, else emoticons will not work using Official Mi Fit.

manerpro

Hello! I'm trying to update to firmware v 1.0.9.68 with all the resources and everything, but whenever I update my firmware, my band 4 asks me to connect to Mi Fit again to update the other stuff. But when I do that, Mi Fit just downgrades the whole thing back to v1.0.9.66. Can someone help me pls?

Chargez

Hello! I'm trying to update to firmware v 1.0.9.68 with all the resources and everything, but whenever I update my firmware, my band 4 asks me to connect to Mi Fit again to update the other stuff. But when I do that, Mi Fit just downgrades the whole thing back to v1.0.9.66. Can someone help me pls?
with v 1.0.9.68, you have to use proper resource version i.e. v97! You can find the files here -
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Official Firmwares | GeekDoing
At your own risk^^.
Mi Fit just downgrades the whole thing back to v1.0.9.66.
For this^^, you must update your mi fit to latest version! If that doesn't work, try using modified mi fit by Magical Unicorn :)

Thanks

manerpro

with v 1.0.9.68, you have to use proper resource version i.e. v97! You can find the files here -
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Official Firmwares | GeekDoing
At your own risk^^.

For this^^, you must update your mi fit to latest version! If that doesn't work, try using modified mi fit by Magical Unicorn :)

Thanks
Ok I will try that. And sorry I'm apparently a beginner at this kinda stuff

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui