Tutorial Mi Band 4 iOS firmware update and changing languages [experimental]

hubus

Hey guys. Experimental support for Mi Band 4 firmware update on iOS is ready. At the moment there is only 1.0.5.40 firm - new versions will come soon. You can try Mi Heart Rate app. In case of any problems let me know at support@mimhr.com

You can also try to change languages without updating firmware - some already work fine (depending on the firmware version).

hilacojo

my band firmware is 1.0.4.16
so i cant update the firmware? (there are no available updates in the official mi fit app...)
also - is Hebrew supported ? and where can i find the firmware?

hubus

Howdy,

new version of the Mi HR app for iOS is ready. Polish language is available in the latest 1.0.5.55 firmware. I am checking what other languages would work and will add them. You can also upload any custom firmware, resources or watchface file You have. Happy testing!

hilacojo

The 1.0.5.55 firmware via mi hr app...

Last edited by a moderator:

hubus

Ok, first open Mi Fit, connect the band and than start Mi HR. It will work properly. I will record a how to video tommorrow.

taile

you should use notify and fitness app on android to install firmware and resource pack. after install in NF don't open mifit it will roll back your firmware

Hey guys. Experimental support for Mi Band 4 firmware update on iOS is ready. At the moment there is only 1.0.5.40 firm - new versions will come soon. You can try Mi Heart Rate app. In case of any problems let me know at support@mimhr.com

You can also try to change languages without updating firmware - some already work fine (depending on the firmware version).
can we disable auto update on MB5? i am using amaztool when i flash custom firmware mi fit will automatic update my band to latest and my language will remove :(

rendal

Contributor

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui