Question mi band 4 problem

Parbg

please help me to slove my prblm..:- I cannot pair my mi band 4 again after unparing it from mi fit , its showing "couldnot pair reset the band and pair again"...

SARRAF

please help me to slove my prblm..:- I cannot pair my mi band 4 again after unparing it from mi fit , its showing "couldnot pair reset the band and pair again"...
Go to 'MORE' > scroll all the way down to 'SETTINGS' > choose the fifth option 'FACTORY RESET' and tap the ✔ button to confirm.
After that, retry pairing the band. ^ ^

Parbg

As i unpair from mifit there is no any option to do such .only chinese alphabet is showing in the band as like out of box when i purchase it.

First go to profile and then scroll down it and tap om unpair and then again pair it or see a vedio by rohit raj gupta
hope this reply is helpful if yes pls. Quote

Parbg

First go to profile and then scroll down it and tap om unpair and then again pair it or see a vedio by rohit raj gupta
hope this reply is helpful if yes pls. Quote
I have unpaired form mi fit and want to pair it again but mifit application show this msg :- "couldn't pair reset the band any try again"

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu