FT Mod Mi Band 5 | Custom bigger font for Vietnamese and More languages

chienkd

Although seldomly used, German has also a capital ß.
It looks like this ẞ.
Could you maybe add this to a future version?
Each characters has its own code, I only found two character that 00df and 1e9e and they are imported to the font.
I don't know the code of ß capital letter that you said.
Could you copy your letter by text and send me.
I will check and add it on the next update.

Kildron

I sent a test message via Gadgetbridge to my band and seems the letter is already displayed correctly.
But sent you a text message anyway, just in case.

chienkd

Update version 2.1 for biggest font with small change which support '@' and change the 'g' character.

Update version 2.1 for biggest font with small change which support '@' and change the 'g' character.
This fix is related only to big font, right? Do you know if after firmware update font also will be replaced? Will I be required to upload the font again?

chienkd

This fix is related only to big font, right? Do you know if after firmware update font also will be replaced? Will I be required to upload the font again?
When the band update, normally only firmware and resources are updated. Font will be updated separated. So you don't have to reinstall font if it not be updated.

ViBE

i dunno is this the right place to request but please add the followings too if any possibilities. with these hungarian support will be done too. only these missing:

őŐ űŰ

i also recommend to add a few more because here operators usually replace the characters if send standard SMS messages with GSM alphabet. these are cost less bites and i guess operators all over the world may use these too for the same reason. for example:

à è ì ò ù

Last edited:

chienkd

i dunno is this the right place to request but please add the followings too if any possibilities. with these hungarian support will be done too. only these missing:

őŐ űŰ

i also recommend to add a few more because here operators usually replace the characters if send standard SMS messages with GSM alphabet. these are cost less bites and i guess operators all over the world may use these too for the same reason. for example:

à è ì ò ù
They will be updated from next version. Thank for your suggestion.

chienkd

őŐ űŰ

à è ì ò ù
Updated version 2.2 add hungarian characters: őŐ űŰ

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui