Tutorial Mi Band 5 | How to modify Watchfaces files

IvanoKozy

Is it possible to have shortcuts like on original watchfaces on custom watchfaces ? Like it open the heartreate "menu" when you click on the heartrate on the watchface ?
Thank you !

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Is it possible to have shortcuts like on original watchfaces on custom watchfaces ? Like it open the heartreate "menu" when you click on the heartrate on the watchface ?
Thank you !
Hi,

No isn't possible, the management of shortcuts is from firmware.

Oroumov

Hi all, and thanks Magical Unicorn for all the great work ! I understood more in 15 minutes here than after an hour of researching around....

I have a few questions to better understand what I'm learning in order to create my own watchface...

Question 1 :
Let's say I edit a random watchface and it currently has this :
"Battery": { "BatteryIcon": { "X": 0, "Y": 0, "ImageIndex": 44, "ImagesCount": 11 } },

How are the 11 images used to reflect the battery status ? Does it divide 100% of battery by 11 and then will display one of each image for each part (so for example, image 44 for 0 to ~9% battery, image 45 for ~9% to ~18%, and so on) ?
Or else, how to create that mapping between the battery status and the picture to be displayed among the 11 available ?

Question 2 :
What does this Preview 1 section mean ?
"Background": { "Preview1": { "X": 18, "Y": 17, "ImageIndex": 43 } },

Or what about other elements that are hard to understand like "UnknownV11": 0 in "Time" and so on ?

Question 3 :
Is there a guide somewhere of elements you can or cannot use for a given parameter ?
How do you know for example that there is "Hours" and "Tens" and "Ones" in Time ?
Or, if I want to display pulse as digits or as an image , can I choose ? What's the limit ?

Thanks a lot !!

Zaptyp

Hello.
I have such a problem with compiling the watch face, my folder with pictures weighs less than 88 KB (without preview) and with the previews it weighs 147 KB and the program claims that the files really weigh 920 kb.

Attachments

Pyrockx

Hellp. My problem is that the program is detected as a virus how to download it ? Is it 100% safe ? Thanks !

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui