Question Mi Band 6 - change Chinese NFC to Global NFC ??

gcbm

I purchased the Chinese Mi Band 6 NFC shortly after launch. Today I installed the Android Xiaomi Wear app but can only pair the watch if I set the region to China in the app settings (tried several other Euro countries where the Global NFC has launched). Having region set to China though gives China relative info all in Chinese (even though language set to English) in the app health tab and Alipay etc on the watch. Is there any way to get the app to believe I have a global version (ie choose region other than China)?

rendal

Contributor
I purchased the Chinese Mi Band 6 NFC shortly after launch. Today I installed the Android Xiaomi Wear app but can only pair the watch if I set the region to China in the app settings (tried several other Euro countries where the Global NFC has launched). Having region set to China though gives China relative info all in Chinese (even though language set to English) in the app health tab and Alipay etc on the watch. Is there any way to get the app to believe I have a global version (ie choose region other than China)?
So you could try a modified version of the application:
GeekDoing - Apps

ViBE

i guess the hardware can be equal and the firmware identifies it maybe. you have to spoof on the application side if you figured out how the application detects the exact variant.

moniajas7

I have exactly the same problem. Only Chinese and English languages available in the band.
Can you write a procedure on how to force a different language on the device?
What software to use?
I want to install the Polish language .

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu