Question mi band4 Multilingual support

Guglielmo

Hi guys sorry, i'm noob, i bought a mi band 4 for my father with some health issue and i would like to monitor his activity. Unfortunately i bought a version with english and chinese from ebay, but i could not install the english version. After the first configuration, the language was set to chinese. I downloaded the version here with support for italian, but the mi fit app can't find the band...
Any suggestion on how to set at least the english ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi guys sorry, i'm noob, i bought a mi band 4 for my father with some health issue and i would like to monitor his activity. Unfortunately i bought a version with english and chinese from ebay, but i could not install the english version. After the first configuration, the language was set to chinese. I downloaded the version here with support for italian, but the mi fit app can't find the band...
Any suggestion on how to set at least the english ?
Enable GPS before open Mi Fit Application :).

tomini

I'm pretty sure polish language support will be added on 27th July in original firmware.
Can you give me source of this information? Many people say same thing about Czech language...without the specific date.
Was there some leak or news about official translations?
Thanks

kmlnvm

Can you give me source of this information? Many people say same thing about Czech language...without the specific date.
Was there some leak or news about official translations?
Thanks
Sorry but I can't. I heard this from many people but there's no source.
I'm able to find only information from polish resellers that Xiaomi is going to add support in the 2nd half of July.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mobin1