Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Mi Fit 3.4.2 Stable
Version: 3.4.2
Updated:
June 29, 2018

Description: Mi Fit can track your exercises and analyze your sleep & activity data. It keeps you motivated while exercising, helps to build healthy lifestyle and makes a better you.

Features:
  • Working with multiple smart devices
Supporting Mi Band, Amazfit Bip, Mi Body Composition Scale, Mi Scale, Amazfit Pace, and Amazfit Smart Chip, etc.​

• Tracking every workout accurately
Recording stats of running, cycling, walking, etc.​
Providing professional analysis of postures and heart rate to make your workouts more scientific and effective.​

• Personalized sleep assistant
Analyzing various factors affecting sleep quality deeply, and giving suggestions for improvement.​

• Measuring your fitness
Measuring 10 groups of stats via Mi Body Composition Scale for better shaping your body and detecting health risks.​

• Multiple reminders & notifications
Alarm will vibrate to wake you up without disturbing others.​
Sending notification alerts straight to the wrist so you don't miss any calls, SMS, WeChat, QQ, and email messages.​
Idle alert will send a gentle buzz when you have been sitting still for too long. It tells you when it's time for a short walk or water break.​

What's new:
  • Fixed minor bugs
  • Added Mi Band 3 firmware v1.2.0.8
Installation:
Download APK and install it on your mobile device!

Additional Information:
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xiaomi.hm.health
Official Xiaomi Site: https://www.mi.com/en/

Screenshots:

Download:

Attachments

Hurt

Mi Fit 3.4.2 Stable
View attachment 205
Updated:
June 29, 2018

Description: Mi Fit can track your exercises and analyze your sleep & activity data. It keeps you motivated while exercising, helps to build healthy lifestyle and makes a better you.

Features:
Supporting Mi Band, Amazfit Bip, Mi Body Composition Scale, Mi Scale, Amazfit Pace, and Amazfit Smart Chip, etc.​

Providing professional analysis of postures and heart rate to make your workouts more scientific and effective.​

Analyzing various factors affecting sleep quality deeply, and giving suggestions for improvement.​

• Measuring your fitness
Measuring 10 groups of stats via Mi Body Composition Scale for better shaping your body and detecting health risks.​

Sending notification alerts straight to the wrist so you don't miss any calls, SMS, WeChat, QQ, and email messages.​
Idle alert will send a gentle buzz when you have been sitting still for too long. It tells you when it's time for a short walk or water break.​

What's new:

Installation:

Additional Information:
Official Xiaomi Site: https://www.mi.com/en/

Screenshots:

Download:

Does it support Vietnamese characters?

Fofi2k

In App Version 3.4.2 from playstore are some Translation errors in German Languange. In the version before the german Translation was correct. Now it's a mix from English and German.

Milos5

Hallo,
I tried to install version 3.4.2 (because I have version 3.4.1 from Play Store) but my phone write - it isnt possible to install.
Thi
Please, can you say me why?
Thank you
M.

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
Sounds like its not the Playstore Version you have installed :(

Take a look at : System/Settings-> Apps & Notifications-> App-Info-> Mi Fit (Scrolls Down) App-Details [Installed from : Package-Manager or Play Store]

If theres not Playstore then :

Try to Disconnect your Band, Uninstall your Mi-Fit App and reinstall it from Playstore, then reconnect your Band (You will lose the Steps from Today).

All other Data should be saved

Last edited:

Milos5

I must say, thank you.

I had to install from the phone, not from "Playstore" but it works properly.
I thought it would solve my problem with Chinese in the band (Im from Czech) but still not. Obviously, I have to wait for another (newer) version where English or even another language will be supported.

Thank you

zbart

In the Polish version of the firmware, the user reported that the problems with the correct display of the weather helped to enable access to the location in the MiFit application (Automatically download the location) and allow access to the location for MiFit. I do not have miband 3 yet, so I can not check it out.

Milos5

Only info in weather is "now" in chines ...
On friday, Im sure, was in english...

TuanTai

Hello sir, i come from Viet Nam

Weather bug, it shows "??", I think because the Mi Fit app does not support and I hope the next Mi Fit version will support it.
I also hope that the Mi Fit app supports "Caller name Display" in Vietnamese language!
Thank you very much!

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello sir, i come from Viet Nam

Weather bug, it shows "??", I think because the Mi Fit app does not support and I hope the next Mi Fit version will support it.
I also hope that the Mi Fit app supports "Caller name Display" in Vietnamese language!
Thank you very much!
Use Mi Fit 3.4.1 if you want weather informations in english.

"Caller name display" work only with English phone system language.

Mi Fit 3.4.2 Stable
View attachment 205
Updated:
June 29, 2018

Features:

• Measuring your fitness

What's new:

Installation:

Additional Information:
Official Xiaomi Site: Mi Global - Mi Global Home

Screenshots:

Download:

Hi. Is this what i need to download for english? Thanks

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui