AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
Mi Fit 3.4.4 Stable
Version: 3.4.4
Updated:
July 25, 2018

Description: Mi Fit can track your exercises and analyze your sleep & activity data. It keeps you motivated while exercising, helps to build healthy lifestyle and makes a better you.

Features:
  • Working with multiple smart devices
Supporting Mi Band, Amazfit Bip, Mi Body Composition Scale, Mi Scale, Amazfit Pace, and Amazfit Smart Chip, etc.​

• Tracking every workout accurately
Recording stats of running, cycling, walking, etc.​
Providing professional analysis of postures and heart rate to make your workouts more scientific and effective.​

• Personalized sleep assistant
Analyzing various factors affecting sleep quality deeply, and giving suggestions for improvement.​

• Measuring your fitness
Measuring 10 groups of stats via Mi Body Composition Scale for better shaping your body and detecting health risks.​

• Multiple reminders & notifications
Alarm will vibrate to wake you up without disturbing others.​
Sending notification alerts straight to the wrist so you don't miss any calls, SMS, WeChat, QQ, and email messages.​
Idle alert will send a gentle buzz when you have been sitting still for too long. It tells you when it's time for a short walk or water break.​

What's new:

• Fixed minor bugs
Will update Band to Firmware 1.3.0.4

Installation:
Download APK and install it on your mobile device!

Additional Information:
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xiaomi.hm.health
Official Xiaomi Site: Mi Global - Mi Global Home

Screenshots:

Download:

Credits to @Kirill for Thread and Formatting

Attachments

Last edited:

chienkd

This Mifit will update your Miband 3 to 1.3.0.4 version and Miband back to Chinese if your phone not in english.

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
Right, noted it in Thread in Red. (Thanks for reminding me :) )
(If you need, you can flash back to 1.2.0.8 or i can build you a temporary english FW)

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Installed yesterday, with phone system French language, Mi Band 3 is in full french now, weather informations in French, and "Find Phone" work perfectly. Only one or two wrong translations and date in wrong format.

chienkd

Installed yesterday, with phone system French language, Mi Band 3 is in full french now, weather informations in French, and "Find Phone" work perfectly. Only one or two wrong translations and date in wrong format.
Only some languages are included in firmware can display on Miband 3 when phone language are the same language. If vietnamese on the phone, miband 3 show Chinese.

ch4kky

In the german playstore its current the version 3.4.3, so i think 3.4.4. doesnt has the german fw included

tomerr

so who noticed any change with the new FW?
I think "silent" mode is more stable, it used to disappear from the menus for me , now it doesn't

I think the date will be in US style only, because in Mi Fit Mi Band 3 Russian guide the date is MM/DD, but in Ukraine/Russia DD/MM is the right one))

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui