AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
Mi Fit 3.4.9 Stable
Version: 3.4.9
Updated:
September 13, 2018

Description: Mi Fit can track your exercises and analyze your sleep & activity data. It keeps you motivated while exercising, helps to build healthy lifestyle and makes a better you.

Features:
  • Working with multiple smart devices
Supporting Mi Band, Amazfit Bip, Mi Body Composition Scale, Mi Scale, Amazfit Pace, and Amazfit Smart Chip, etc.​

• Tracking every workout accurately
Recording stats of running, cycling, walking, etc.​
Providing professional analysis of postures and heart rate to make your workouts more scientific and effective.​

• Personalized sleep assistant
Analyzing various factors affecting sleep quality deeply, and giving suggestions for improvement.​

• Measuring your fitness
Measuring 10 groups of stats via Mi Body Composition Scale for better shaping your body and detecting health risks.​

• Multiple reminders & notifications
Alarm will vibrate to wake you up without disturbing others.​
Sending notification alerts straight to the wrist so you don't miss any calls, SMS, WeChat, QQ, and email messages.​
Idle alert will send a gentle buzz when you have been sitting still for too long. It tells you when it's time for a short walk or water break.​

What's new:

• Fixed minor bugs
Mi-Fit 3.4.8
• Fixed minor bugs
Mi-Fit 3.4.7
Will update Band to Firmware 1.6.0.16
Will update Band to Resource v40

Installation:
Download APK and install it on your mobile device!

Additional Information:
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xiaomi.hm.health
Official Xiaomi Site: Mi Global - Mi Global Home

Screenshots:

Download:

This is a Zip-File until i can upload the APK without Error.

Credits to @Kirill for Thread and Formatting

Attachments

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
One Note from my Side :

I wont Upload every "Release" which is pushed into the Store, this some of them got heavy Bugs or fast Fixes after. (As seen now with Version 3.4.7, 3.4.8, 3.4.9)

So please calm down, if we dont set every Version Online on the same Day as they get released on Mi-Store/Play-Store or somewhere other.

wilc

downloaded and unpacked.....

but it does not install in my huavey mate pro 10..... any help??

Mau

Uninstall current app and install 4.9 version.
I had this problem because the versione I've had on the smartphone was "more recent" than the one I was trying to install.

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
downloaded and unpacked.....

but it does not install in my huavey mate pro 10..... any help??

Mau
Seems to happen under some Situations i still try to figure out why (could be from the Version mess they did with the Beta)

@mlazzarotto is right, reinstall helps in this cases

How does google play or mi fit knows that I have CH version not Global EU, wich comes in English? Would it be possible, just to flash firmware or something, so it looked as bought in EU with Eng main language in it? So I could use my phone in my language, and mi fit original from google play in eng?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
How does google play or mi fit knows that I have CH version not Global EU, wich comes in English? Would it be possible, just to flash firmware or something, so it looked as bought in EU with Eng main language in it? So I could use my phone in my language, and mi fit original from google play in eng?
Chinese and Global version use same Firmware and Resources file.

Your Mi Band 3 will be in Chinese if your phone system language isn't in Firmware.

In this case you must flash a custom firmware for have your Mi Band 3 in other language, or set your phone system language in English for have Mi Band 3 in English without flash a custom firmware.

Read FAQ and look Custom Firmwares subforum for more informations :).

Chinese and Global version use same Firmware and Resources file.

Your Mi Band 3 will be in Chinese if your phone system language isn't in Firmware.

In this case you must flash a custom firmware for have your Mi Band 3 in other language, or set your phone system language in English for have Mi Band 3 in English without flash a custom firmware.

Read FAQ and look Custom Firmwares subforum for more informations :).
So what You saying, even if someone buys Global version, and uses non English settings in the Phone, they will have "mi band 3" in Chinese? That is absolutely crazy. Xiaomi support should look in to this. International Language is English, NOT CHINESE.

MagicalUnicorn: just flashing firmware it is not enough (if it was that simple) I have to install mod apk, and do that in the right time, other wise "My mi band 3" will loose BT connection to ph. And after done all that, I can't connect thru Google or FB only mi account. How would You give someone a present like that and will have to explain, sorry but I have to download for you Mod app, otherwise it is all in Chinese.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
N
So what You saying, even if someone buys Global version, and uses non English settings in the Phone, they will have "mi band 3" in Chinese? That is absolutely crazy. Xiaomi support should look in to this. International Language is English, NOT CHINESE.

MagicalUnicorn: just flashing firmware it is not enough (if it was that simple) I have to install mod apk, and do that in the right time, other wise "My mi band 3" will loose BT connection to ph. And after done all that, I can't connect thru Google or FB only mi account. How would You give someone a present like that and will have to explain, sorry but I have to download for you Mod app, otherwise it is all in Chinese.
Normally it's that, but maybe it will be in English, can't be sure, I don't have it for try.
I only can say the two versions use same firmware, and for Chinese version it's in Chinese by default.

Xiaomi sell at international but some features are only for China (NFC on Mi Band 3, useless if you not live in China).

For example, if you buy one Xiaomi smartphone, in some countries you can't use Theme application with the Global (International) Rom.

Cheap and good quality, but not always simple at use :).

Normally it's that, but maybe it will be in English, can't be sure, I don't have it for try.
I only can say the two versions use same firmware, and for Chinese version it's in Chinese by default.
It would be great, if someone could confirm for sure how it is with International (ENG) version. what Language is set for default.
Would it be possible to modify (i'm not sure what, but anyways) so there was ENG Language by default not CH?

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui