Question MiBand 4 (I do not understand the signs....and chinese!)

Corvus

Hi. Sorry for my english.
Yesterday i've wanted to set up my miband 4 with the custom mifit app. Wanted to change the language from chinese to english. Somehow i've got into a submenu (on the band) whre i can't get out now. There are two signs when i am tapping on it. A green one with two squares, which are overlayed, and an orange shield. When i tap on the shield something similar to an ID shows up. It's like "CMIIT 2019D ID...".

You are my last hope! ;-) Thank you!

Irfan902

Hi. Sorry for my english.
Yesterday i've wanted to set up my miband 4 with the custom mifit app. Wanted to change the language from chinese to english. Somehow i've got into a submenu (on the band) whre i can't get out now. There are two signs when i am tapping on it. A green one with two squares, which are overlayed, and an orange shield. When i tap on the shield something similar to an ID shows up. It's like "CMIIT 2019D ID...".

You are my last hope! ;-) Thank you!
You need to pair the band to the app first. Open Mi Fit app and add a new device. Once the phone found the band, it will displays an option to pair the device with the phone.

Last edited:

Corvus

No, that's not working. I can't pair the device when the band shows this signs. My Samsung searches but only finds the miband in the bluetooth menu,not in the mifitapp.

Carl

Staff member
No, that's not working. I can't pair the device when the band shows this signs.
Use your old mi fit account and old official app to connect the band again, and after connect it will start to update, before finish, do not do anything..

Ops. I used another phone to pair with the bluetooth.

Apparently my phone had some bluetooth issues, so I had to clear all devices from history list and now its working fine.

When you pair your band with another phone, this orange shield screen will be gone ;)
I got scared with this screen lol.... To change the band language just use some app like "mi bandage".

Hope you get rid off this nightmare chinese screen

mardulal

Hello Everyone, I have faced the same problem and tried to get a solution on the web. But I did not find any solution. Then I have cleared my Bluetooth pairing history and renamed the Bluetooth device name. Then I cleared the App data of MI FIT from Application manager, then sign up newly and login to MI FIT. And I added MI Band 4 normally and it works fine :) That's all.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui