News MiFit 3.4.4 with new firmware 1.3.0.4 for Mi Band 3

chienkd

New firmware 1.3.0.4 and res version 35 are out with Mifit 3.4.4
Please don't update until Kirill update firmware for all supported languages here.

Maddoctor

Does anyone knows what is the change log of the new firmware? Also, are we sure that they have not added any other language?

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
You mean the night mode? It was said to appear in this firmware but mi fit doesn't support it yet. Haven't checked the strings in 3.4.4 to see if it is in.
Xiaomi Mi Band – Έρχεται με λειτουργία νυκτός
It is just a rumor that MB3 will have nightmode. There are some facts in firmware that may confirm it, but I can't be sure. What I can say is that NightMode feature in Mi Fitthat is shown on your page as well as on other sites is used in other devices like Stratos or Pace.

P.S. What I want to write about is that POSSIBLY Mi Band 3 will support some activities (not swimming yet).

chienkd

It is just a rumor that MB3 will have nightmode. There are some facts in firmware that may confirm it, but I can't be sure. What I can say is that NightMode feature in Mi Fitthat is shown on your page as well as on other sites is used in other devices like Stratos or Pace.

P.S. What I want to write about is that POSSIBLY Mi Band 3 will support some activities (not swimming yet).
Some new pictures in the res file with weightlifting and finished flags but I don't know what are their function!

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui