News Mijia/ Mi Band 4 Live Event - Products Announced

I've ordered one as well. Do you think that Chinese version will have an option to get global language firmware or at least English one?

rendal

Contributor
I've ordered one as well. Do you think that Chinese version will have an option to get global language firmware or at least English one?
By patching firmware, certainly.
More here Custom Firmwares

Yes, it was a joke ;):sneaky:, this thread is not yet out, but the assumption is that the MB4 Firmware patching will be similar to MB3.

Last edited:
I just asked if there is any info about it because as MB4 has a colored display and probably some new string, it might be different. I know about custom firmwares and I am using it in my MB3. :)

rendal

Contributor
It's interesting a new unofficial information about the CPU in Mi Band 4, namely "Huangshan No.1 Chip".

İ bought mi band 3 chine version.There is no difference from the global.All languages available.

İ bought mi band 4 chinese version yesterday

tomerr

İ bought mi band 3 chine version.There is no difference from the global.All languages available.
there's a difference between MB3 china to the international version, you can search the forums here - there's a detailed post about this. the main "functional" difference is MB3 global version default language is English.[

there's a difference between MB3 china to the international version, you can search the forums here - there's a detailed post about this. the main "functional" difference is MB3 global version default language is English.[
small differences
insignificant

rendal

Contributor
I just tested the global version and CN version mi band 4, only two lanuguages in the band, Chinese and English. But dont worry, the firmware will be updated soon to multy-language.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui