Mixed Theme version-89

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIXED THEME VERSION-89
So guys this is the first theme posted by me on geek doing website. This theme contains icons of several other themes designed by different developers and there will be two watchfaces provided my me. So I hope that you will like this theme.

Note: This theme works with resources version:89 and firmware version:1.0.9.34.
Install it at your own risk, I will not be responsible for hardbrick of your device

SPOILER , WATCHFACE, Resources FILE :
I am providing you the link of Google drive where you will find all the required stuff
Spoilers : Spoilers – Google Диск

Watchfaces : Watchface – Google Диск

Resource version 89 : Mixed Theme v89 – Google Диск

So hope so you will like this. If you like this then comment down and let me know for making its future versions.

Last edited:
MIXED THEME VERSION-89
So guys this is the first theme posted by me on geek doing website. This theme contains icons of several other themes designed by different developers and there will be two watchfaces provided my me. So I hope that you will like this theme.

Note: This theme works with resources version:89 and firmware version:1.0.9.34.
Install it at your own risk, I will not be responsible for hardbrick of your device

SPOILER , WATCHFACE, Resources FILE :
I am providing you the link of Google drive where you will find all the required stuff
Spoilers : Spoilers – Google Диск

Watchfaces : Watchface – Google Диск

Resource version 89 : Mixed Theme v89 – Google Диск

So hope so you will like this. If you like this then comment down and let me know for making its future versions.
Bro is it for mi band 3 or mi band 4?

Sbw09

Is there any way to update my mi band 4 to 1.0.9.34 from 1.0.9.30 or do I have to wait for the official update?

Sbw09

I updated just now as I own a xiaomi device it was easy. Thank you for your help brother:D

I updated just now as I own a xiaomi device it was easy. Thank you for your help brother:D
Bro but now the update has just arrived to playstore also. I think it was your bad luck as you updated it from getapps and then the update also arrived to play store.

Last edited:

Sbw09

In my device I am still being shown the older version on playstore even after I updated it to the latest one.:rolleyes: My work is done anyways :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29