RES Modern_Theme_v44-digital clock

Resources Version
Only flash it with 2.0.0.4 Firmware !

Modified icons

Modified Animation

Clocks

First version Download: the first and second watch is digital, the third is the modern watch.
Second version download: all watch faces are digital.

Thanks @Mr_BananaPants for the icons and Mrojhe for clocks.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I just installed this resource and only the first digital clock is showing under the screen settings. Prior to installing this I had the normal modern theme installed from MagicalUnicorn.

Correction: If I select the second watchface under screen it shows a digital face even though it looks regular modern. The third face is regular modern even when selected. Might have to do with the bold font I have installed. I actually like it this way. Now I can select a digital or modern clock without having to flash a new resource.

Last edited:
I edited the numbers of the third clock, I put them as digital but I could not edit the images that appear for you to select, the original images of the second and third clock appear but they are as digital

I edited several images that in resource file correspond to numbers and I was able to modify several parts as a step marker in the second clock, date and temperature, some items are not commanded by the resource but by the firmware and I could not change, but from what I could see in the but the look was good

new version download

Attachments

I edited several images that in resource file correspond to numbers and I was able to modify several parts as a step marker in the second clock, date and temperature, some items are not commanded by the resource but by the firmware and I could not change, but from what I could see in the but the look was good

new version download
Tested. Working well. Thanks!

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui