Modified Mi Fit 3.4.6 - English, Turkish, Portuguese and others...

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Modified Mi Fit 3.4.6
(I use official Mi Fit translations, I'm not responsible for the omissions of translations !)

Features
Weather in the same language as the application (for example English weather information on Mi Band 3 with English Mi Fit).
Application language and weather information languages are the same with all phone system languages.
Caller ID works with all phone system languages.

Bugs unsolved
★ "Unlock Screen" function Force Close (FC).
★ Google Account connection doesn't work.

Download

Post only in English, else it will be deleted.

If you have a problem, it's certainly resolved in FAQ.
Read others comments and FAQ before post a problem !

Thanks
@Christian for translated weather informations in Norwegian.

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Thanks MagicalUnicorn! 3.4.6 is working great for Brazilian Portuguese but the band firmware goes back to Chinese.
Wait the Portuguese Brazilian custom firmware 1.5.0.2, flash English Custom Firmware 1.5.0.2 | Beta or use English phone system language if you don't want your Mi Band in Chinese.

Other solution is to return an older firmware (procedure in FAQ).

Edcaldas

Thanks a lot! I flashed the English Firmware! For the first time I could see the weather comments in Portuguese!! . Even though, the other informations are in English, the whole solution is much more comfortable! Thanks for the great job. I will wait for the the Portuguese firmware but for now, the result is great. Many thanks

Last edited:

sesnpa

Could you please add the German language to the update? I want to use Google Maps for my activities.

Luko69

Hello, I install Slovak 3.4.6, it update MiBand 3 to chinese firmware (its no problem) but I cannot delete band from Gatgetbridge. I delete also Gatgetbridge data, then application, restart phone, but MiBand 3 is still as no connected in Gatgetbridge and cannot connect and cannot delete it from application.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello, I install Slovak 3.4.6, it update MiBand 3 to chinese firmware (its no problem) but I cannot delete band from Gatgetbridge. I delete also Gatgetbridge data, then application, restart phone, but MiBand 3 is still as no connected in Gatgetbridge and cannot connect and cannot delete it from application.
If Mi Band 3 appear in GadgetBridge after you delete application datas, it's because you delete "cache datas", you must delete "all datas" of GadgetBridge, active your GPS (and Bluetooth), open GadgetBridge, and start scan. Normally it will ask permission to use GPS, if scan don't find anything, close/re-open GadgetBridge and start again scan :).

Luko69

Many thanks, but not help me. I deleted All datas, restart Gadgetbridge, but MiBand is still there, cannot delete it. In scan function I see all my old MiBand 2 and Amazfit, but cannot scanning Band3. In modified MiFit 3.4.6. is MiBand 3 regullary paired (chinese fw 1.5.0.2) and all working OK.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Uninstall / reinstall GadgetBridge and try procedure in FAQ to connect at GadgetBridge.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Update - 19/08 - 13:30 (GMT +02:00)
★ All versions reuploaded - Google Maps works ★

(Yesterday I uploaded wrongs versions...)

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui