Modified Mi Fit 3.5.5 - English, Turkish, Portuguese and others...

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Modified Mi Fit 3.5.7 | 3.5.5 | 3.5.5.1 | 3.5.3 | 3.5.2

★ One application, all languages ★

Features
Weather in the same language as the phone system language (For all languages).
Caller ID for messages and calls works with all phone system languages.
Google Maps load when activity is started (Maps API Key modified).
Czech weather informations from @MRMR Modified Mi Fit.

Bugs unsolved
★ "Unlock Screen" function Force Close (FC).
★ Google Account connection doesn't work.

Download
(Uploaded on Mega, file too large to be uploaded here)
Mi Fit 3.5.5 - All languages (Mega)

Post only in English, else it will be deleted.

If you have a problem, it's certainly resolved in FAQ.
Read others comments and FAQ before post a problem !

I've been looking for this for hours! I could no longer bear to see the bracelet in Chinese. thank you very much. I'm just having a problem, the weather does not update on the clock. Anything else, if I install the Mi fit version that's in the playstore, do not you just go for Chinese?

turquoise

I've been looking for this for hours! I could no longer bear to see the bracelet in Chinese. thank you very much. I'm just having a problem, the weather does not update on the clock. Anything else, if I install the Mi fit version that's in the playstore, do not you just go for Chinese?
allow localication access in phone settings. It fixes weather problem

Hello.
I have just installed the latest firmware and custom mi-fit, with the modern resources in Dutch.
It all seems to work well.
One new thing i have is the option "steun" (support?) on the mi band, which looks like a man running on a treadmill.
What exactly does that mean? Is it translated right?

Hi guys - I am a bit lost here. I have just received my Mi Fit 3 NFC (Chinese firmware) and installed the 3.5.5 modified app on my android device. All connectivity is fine. Both the modified Mi Fit app and the GadgetBridge app are seeing and connecting to the Mi Fit band.
But when I try to upload an English firmware file - the only response I am getting from GadgetBridge is "Element can not be installed"

Any idea what am I doing wrong ?

Currently my Mi Fit is with Chinese Firmware v1.6.0.10.

Thank you in advance for any help and tips.

Well the Mi Fit App is not running while I am trying to upload the firmware from GadgetBridge. Shall I completely delete the Mi Band in the Mi Fit App and then try to upload the firmware via GadgetBridge?

Well I just tried it again (the Mi Band is unpaired from Mi Fit App) and the response in GadgetBridge is the same. I am using an Android 5.1 device - it is a FiiO X7 HD Player. Unfortunately I am using iPhone and I do not have an Android device newer than 5.1. Could this be the root cause?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Well the Mi Fit App is not running while I am trying to upload the firmware from GadgetBridge. Shall I completely delete the Mi Band in the Mi Fit App and then try to upload the firmware via GadgetBridge?
Use Notify and Fitness for flash Firmware.

I am not getting it - after the update finished and the band rebooted I had to pair it again with Mi Fit App. Then Mi Fit App took the firmware back to the Chinese version 1.6.0.10. What shall I do to suppress this ?

Is there a newer firmware for Mi Band 3 with NFC ? Firmware 2.2.0.14 is NOT for Mi Band 3 with NFC. There are bugs in some of the postings in the forums which are misleading.

So is the 1.2.0.30 the latest version that is compatible with Mi Band 3 with NFC ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Is there a newer firmware for Mi Band 3 with NFC ? Firmware 2.2.0.14 is NOT for Mi Band 3 with NFC. There are bugs in some of the postings in the forums which are misleading.

So is the 1.2.0.30 the latest version that is compatible with Mi Band 3 with NFC ?
There isn't bug, if isn't write "Mi Band 3 NFC", isn't for the Mi Band 3 NFC.
Firmwares 1.6.0.10 | Mi Band 3 NFC.

I meant bug in the forum postings- not in the firmware. There is a forum page which states that for v1.6.0.10 the modded firmware should be 2.2.0.14. This is misleading as 2.2.0.14 is not at all suitable for this device (Mi Band 3 with NFC).

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I meant bug in the forum postings- not in the firmware. There is a forum page which states that for v1.6.0.10 the modded firmware should be 2.2.0.14. This is misleading as 2.2.0.14 is not at all suitable for this device (Mi Band 3 with NFC).
2.2.0.14 is for Mi Band 3 without NFC :).

I know that now - from trial and error :). Is there a suitable custom firmware for my Mi Band 3 with NFC which is higher than the Chinese 1.6.0.10. ? Or is there another way to change the display language to English ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I know that now - from trial and error :). Is there a suitable custom firmware for my Mi Band 3 with NFC which is higher than the Chinese 1.6.0.10. ? Or is there another way to change the display language to English ?
1.6.0.10 is the latest Firmware for Mi Band 3 NFC. Install the English version for have your Mi Band 3 in English :).

Where is the 1.6.0.10 version in English ? I can not find it anywhere on the forums here. the last english I can find is 1.5.0.2.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui