APP Mod Modified Mi Fit 4.0.13 - All in One

I only use Google account :(
Try my method, you loose nothing: :)

Hello

For me Google account login is working. Just try this:
1 Uninstall Mi Fit
2 Install official Mi Fit, sign in with Google.
3 Uninstall it.
4 Install modded Mi Fit, try to sign in with Google, it will shows the login circle animation, then wait about 2-3 minutes and voila, you are in with Google acc on the modded app.
Maybe the first 3 step is not necessary. Tested with Modded 4.0.11 and 4.0.13
And the Unlock Screen option is not FC
Oneplus 5T (Android 9.0)

szlovak

Is there any way to extend the time after stopwatch quits and goes to watch face? The same with timer. It make these very limited funcions even more limited. Now it waits only about 10 seconds. If you only could improve it it would be super :)

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Is there any way to extend the time after stopwatch quits and goes to watch face? The same with timer. It make these very limited funcions even more limited. Now it waits only about 10 seconds. If you only could improve it it would be super :)
No, it require Firmware modification, and isn't possible to modify the Firmware ^^.

Eskeip

Hello, i have software 1.0.7.44 and czech language dont work with your application... I try too notify and fitness, but czech dont work... Have you any tips? Watch is original and i recieve it today.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello, i have software 1.0.7.44 and czech language dont work with your application... I try too notify and fitness, but czech dont work... Have you any tips? Watch is original and i recieve it today.
Because Czech isn't available with Firmware 1.0.7.44 :).

I let you check here what Firmware versions have Czech enabled : Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Official Firmwares :).

iakovl

in an interesting way it logs to my mi account just as 2nd new account without old data

NiTroGen

Every app that uses Bluetooth requires location permissions. You do not need to activate the GPS, only Bluetooth, unless you want to use the features of Mi Fit that use the map (walking, running, etc.). Original and modified Mi Fit, both require the same permissions!

Tux1

Every app that uses Bluetooth requires location permissions. You do not need to activate the GPS, only Bluetooth, unless you want to use the features of Mi Fit that use the map (walking, running, etc.). Original and modified Mi Fit, both require the same permissions!
Definetly no. Every time i have to syncro the band with the phone, now i must activate gps. On the original one i dont need to (even if in both versions i had weather active), so no, permissions are different.

NiTroGen

Well, I'm using this modified Mi Fit, I have GPS deactivated and I can sync the band with the app without any problems.

So, your "definitely no" is an "absolutely yes" for me. ;)

Tux1

Well, I'm using this modified Mi Fit, I have GPS deactivated and I can sync the band with the app without any problems.

So, your "definitely no" is an "absolutely yes" for me. ;)
Evidently, we have different firmware version or your (or mine) app version bugged ;) facts are facts, and facts spoke.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Uhm understood. Btw, i'll think ill keep standard app with no emoticons, because this app versione require to active gps all the time to pair mi band, and this is completely no sense. Thanks btw.
You can't get emoticons with Official Mi Fit, you must use Modified Mi Fit or Notify & Fitness :).

@Tux1, @NiTroGen, about GPS it depend of your Android version.

With Android 10 on my phone it require enable GPS to connect at Mi Band 4 when I open Mi Fit. Until I close the application, I can synchronize data without have GPS enabled :).

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui