APP Mod Modified Mi Fit 4.0.15 - All in One

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
In the case with Hebrew, once it detects it, the app flashes special Hebrew FW and not the normal one... They did it in a very complicated way I'm afraid
If you set your smartphone language to Hebrew to get special Hebrew Firmware, then disable OTA update it will not update again to "Normal" Firmware no ?
In more set Force language option to Hebrew.

Huami do really strange and complicate things sometimes :/.

MiBand2

Please tell me...can somebody do something with the need of GPS to be turned on when i am connecting my MI Band 2? It's so annoying...

SAIXX_CZ

Cannot install latest MiFit on my phone. Huawei P30 Pro Android 10 (version 10.0.0.178). I have 4.0.11 yet.

Hello and thanks for becoming part of your group. I have an Amazfit Bip and it is set up with the Google account. A change to the original Mi Fit version of the problem is that the history is lost at any point of contact with the Google account. How could Google's history be exported to Mi.
Do you have any solution? I didn't try it with "Notify & Fitness for Amazfit" but I think something should have.
Thanks in advance

Thank you.
The calculator does not work well. The sign of the result (equal) could be placed on the bottom right. Dividing does not work. It does not result in rejection (12/3 = 0) ????
It can be fixed?
Thanks again

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Thank you.
The calculator does not work well. The sign of the result (equal) could be placed on the bottom right. Dividing does not work. It does not result in rejection (12/3 = 0) ????
It can be fixed?
Thanks again
It's Modified Mi Fit thread, so please create a Q&A thread (In Mi Band 4 subforum because there isn't Amazfit subforum).

Hello @MagicalUnicorn. Is there a way to use mi band 4 nfc to add access card with a mi fit? When i try it says i need to log on with a Mainland China account.

Is there any way around that?

Thanks for your efforts @MagicalUnicorn!

Just started using your software, and I've found 2 small issues:
- When selecting a language in the 'force language' section, it switches off my bluetooth
- I can't select dutch, it selects korean when I click dutch

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello @MagicalUnicorn. Is there a way to use mi band 4 nfc to add access card with a mi fit? When i try it says i need to log on with a Mainland China account.

Is there any way around that?
I let you read this thread : Mi Band 3 NFC to open doors? | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing :).

Thanks for your efforts @MagicalUnicorn!

Just started using your software, and I've found 2 small issues:
- When selecting a language in the 'force language' section, it switches off my bluetooth
- I can't select dutch, it selects korean when I click dutch
About Bluetooth, it's normal.
About language, I think Dutch isn't enabled in Firmware version you have installed, so it change your smartband language to Chinese, and not Korean.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu