MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Modified Mi Fit 4.0.9 | 4.0.8

★ Force
Arabic | English | Vietnamese
Mi Band 4 language ★

Features
Arabic (You must use Firmware 1.0.6.26 and Resources v65 !) | English | Vietnamese Mi Band 4 language with all Smartphone languages !
Weather informations in the same language as the phone system language (For all languages).
Caller ID for messages and calls works with all phone system languages.
Google Maps load when activity is started (Maps API Key modified).
Czech weather informations from @MRMR Modified Mi Fit.

Bugs unsolved
★ "Unlock Screen" function Force Close (FC).
★ Google Account connection doesn't work.

Download
(Uploaded on Mega, file too large to be uploaded here)
Please read the whole thread before posting a comment like "Not work..." :) !
Mi Fit 4.0.9 - Arabic - Mi Band 4 (Mega | You must use Firmware 1.0.6.26 and Resources v65 !)

Mi Fit 4.0.9 - English - Mi Band 4 (Mega)

Mi Fit 4.0.9 - Vietnamese - Mi Band 4 (Mega)

Post only in English, else it will be deleted.

If you have a problem, it's certainly resolved in FAQ.
Read others comments and FAQ before post a problem !

Thanks for this man, i'm just wondering one thing because I didn't understand. Can I use the english version (for menu and ui) and still have arabic show up correctly in messages? (like whatsapp and telegram?)

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Thanks for this man, i'm just wondering one thing because I didn't understand. Can I use the english version (for menu and ui) and still have arabic show up correctly in messages? (like whatsapp and telegram?)
"man", no 😋.
No, with your Smartband in English you can't display Arabic.

This Modified Mi Fit will "block" your Smartband language to English / Arabic (depend the version you download), with all smartphone languages.

For have your Smartband in English and display Arabic, use this English Custom Resources : English UTF-8 Resources v62 MB4. Also you will need use Notify and Fitness for have Arabic notifications in RTL.

"man", no 😋.
No, with your Smartband in English you can't display Arabic.

This Modified Mi Fit will "block" your Smartband language to English / Arabic (depend the version you download), with all smartphone languages.

For have your Smartband in English and display Arabic, use this English custom Resources : English UTF-8 Resources v62 MB4. Also you will need use Notify and Fitness for have Arabic notifications in RTL.
I tried that, doesn't work for me.

Also, I tried using "Mi Fit 4.0.9 - English - Mi Band 4.apk" but everytime I open mi fit app after installing custom fw it downgrades to older version.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I tried that, doesn't work for me.

Also, I tried using "Mi Fit 4.0.9 - English - Mi Band 4.apk" but everytime I open mi fit app after installing custom fw it downgrades to older version.
If you want use the Custom English Resources, there is a link in the Custom Resources thread to a Modified Mi Fit than you must use :).
With latest Beta Firmware I think you only can use Modified Mi Fit - Arabic - Mi Band 4 (else it will maybe automatically update, not tried).

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Modified Mi Fit to force Vietnamese Mi Band 4 language with all Smartphone languages added :) !

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Thank man ✌️ Can you so how to you modify Mi Fit apk to fore language. I want help groups like you
I'm sorry but I don't have the time for explain :/.

It's downgrade my FW back to 1.0.6.16😂
Vietnamese work with Firmware 1.6.0.16, so I don't deleted the update check, for you continue receive the OTA updates :).

I'm sorry but I don't have the time for explain :/.

Vietnamese work with Firmware 1.6.0.16, so I don't deleted the update check, for you continue receive the OTA updates :).
OK, If you can record a Video , You can send me, It's private, And i can help you like you help everyone like me :D Hope to see your replay MU ^^

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui